Cain is a boring champion.

I find Werdum's fights on average to be more thrilling than Cain's. But UFC is partially to blame for two boring dominations of the one dimensional bigfoot.

and if cain gets the title back, everyone is going to go back to praising cain, and having him as their avatar.

that's the way sherdog goes: always front-runners, and always ready to drop a fighter after a loss.

/thread

He isn't boring in the octagon and that's all that matters.

He's not an exciting fighter either.

100% agreed. Cain is absolutely boring as a fighter.

He KO's people and he's still boring! !!! I can't explain it. The guy has no charisma or allure as a fighter.

The last fight Cain was entertaining to me was when he KO'd Big Nog at 110.

Something about him tells me that Nick needs to pass him the pipe

Dana has been taking alot of stupid pills lately. Werdum is a very cool likeable marketable guy and cain is very unlikeable stays injured and has a racist tattoo.

Some fight fans are turned off by wall and stall. Cain has had several wall and stall fights.

His other fights have been good, but nothing overly exciting. It's a big part of the reason he's not a draw.

Cite one example of wall and stall. He pretty much buzzed through everyone and his decision wins (Congo and JDS II and III) were systematic beatings.

He's not a big draw because he's hurt all the time and isn't a firecracker personally.

Back