Cain is a boring champion.

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Exciting fighter though.

No one likes a champion who is handed opportunities, never fights and have little to no personality or engagement with his fans.

In 2015 the UFC should do their business regardless of race.

Prove otherwise.

Last edited:
*Was

He's not an exciting fighter either.

The OP sounds like it was written in 2014 and by some weird accident happened to be posted now.

Cain seems like a good dude, but I dont want him as champ.. There were so many other great options for Werdum, and they just stuck with the standard UFC '18 rematches in a row' policy.

Cain seems like a good dude, but I dont want him as champ.. There were so many other great options for Werdum, and they just stuck with the standard UFC '18 rematches in a row' policy.

The sad part is they are going to sell the fight based on Cain being out of shape.

The sad part is they are going to sell the fight based on Cain being out of shape.

Of course they are! And we'll get to her Rogan literally scream about it every chance he's given. Super!

Exciting fighter though.

No one likes a champion who is handed opportunities, never fights and have little to no personality or engagement with his fans.

Prove otherwise.

I met him a few years ago at the Arnold Classic. He didn't seem very social.

When Cain was champion everybody was all over him like he was the most indestructible beasts that ever lived.

I used to make threads arguing that Jon Jones would beat him. Better mma wrestling, better reach, more experience. And would get laughed out of the forum..i mean jon jones already beat a better wrestler than him in DC who was the Strikeforce HW champ...

Then high altitude cain happened...

Exciting fighter though.

Prove otherwise.

This almost reminds me of the mendes/mcgregor fight. Oh, chad just lost cause he didn't have a full camp. Even though he was getting lit up in the very first minute, when having even no training camp wouldn't have an effect.

Now with werdum and cain. Cain was getting killed, even before he gassed. The rematch will be no different. Werdum is getting scary. Every fight he seems to be getting better. Cain is going down hill fast. With all his injuries and wars in the gym with dc. gym wars are not going to keep you around long. I see Werdum beating the hell out of cain, once again. maybe stopping him with strikes or hurting him badly, then getting another sub.

He is not the champion.

Cain's style of fighting usually makes me forget I am watching a one dimensional division full of unathletic fighters.

He did not look himself in the last fight (just like in the first JDS fight). But I think there is a good chance he will try to enforce is gameplan in the rematch.

Cain's injuries are bad for the division but Werdum is not that active either. And his personality consists of troll faces and **** jokes.

Name one boring fight he's ever had.

He's not the most exciting personality but he's not a boring fighter.

Some fight fans are turned off by wall and stall. Cain has had several wall and stall fights.

His other fights have been good, but nothing overly exciting. It's a big part of the reason he's not a draw.

I'm just pissed that he's getting a rematch that he has NOT earned. Instant rematches when the fight went to the judges and could have gone either way or when a freak injury or DQ happens are fine. Cain got his ass handed to him and should be ashamed to even be getting an instant rematch.

Back