Cain is a boring champion.

This almost reminds me of the mendes/mcgregor fight. Oh, chad just lost cause he didn't have a full camp. Even though he was getting lit up in the very first minute, when having even no training camp wouldn't have an effect.

Now with werdum and cain. Cain was getting killed, even before he gassed. The rematch will be no different. Werdum is getting scary. Every fight he seems to be getting better. Cain is going down hill fast. With all his injuries and wars in the gym with dc. gym wars are not going to keep you around long. I see Werdum beating the hell out of cain, once again. maybe stopping him with strikes or hurting him badly, then getting another sub.
funny it reminds you of that fight, because it was kinda different

Chad took a fight short notice and because of that he was out of shape

Cain was just not smart enough or he totally misjudged the altitude difference (wich still is kinda dumb, or at least unprofessional)

only the outcome was the same but totally different circumstances, you must be a conor fan

How many boring fights has he been in?

You do realize that not exciting doesn't have to mean boring, right?

JDS 2&3
Rothwell
Congo

Oh look, that's most of his UFC fights.

Cain isn't exciting. He's not GSP levels of boring, but he's not exciting either. His cardio would be better if you unhung yourself from his nuts, though.

Cain's style of fighting usually makes me forget I am watching a one dimensional division full of unathletic fighters.

He did not look himself in the last fight (just like in the first JDS fight). But I think there is a good chance he will try to enforce is gameplan in the rematch.

Cain's injuries are bad for the division but Werdum is not that active either. And his personality consists of troll faces and **** jokes.

Incorrect (IMHO). HW athletes - Men that could or have competed in another sport. Combat sports allowed too include Miocic, JDS, Cain (uninjured), Cormier, (long shot but a pre-retirement Carwin fits the bill too) and Werdum.

He is not a boring fighter,his fights with JDS were suspenseful and his Kongo fight had alot of action more so because of Cheick. I don't think he deserves an instant rematch, the UFC will regret this decision because there is no way Cain will be ready for Werdum. As for him not being social enough for fans its probably just his personality, not everyone is a modern day trendy that is in love with the over celebritized culture that is America and he is more than likely burned out from training and doesn't have time for media BS.

Of course they are! And we'll get to her Rogan literally scream about it every chance he's given. Super!

Excited Rogan screaming voice "The last fight Cain was coming off of a two year lay-off, the altitude played a major role... He just didn't look like the Cain Velasquez we were used to seeing. But make no mistake about it, this is the REAL Cain Velasquez and he is coming for what he believes to be rightfully his."

Some fight fans are turned off by wall and stall. Cain has had several wall and stall fights.

His other fights have been good, but nothing overly exciting. It's a big part of the reason he's not a draw.

this

You do realize that not exciting doesn't have to mean boring, right?

JDS 2&3
Rothwell
Congo

Oh look, that's most of his UFC fights.

Cain isn't exciting. He's not GSP levels of boring, but he's not exciting either. His cardio would be better if you unhung yourself from his nuts, though.

He finished two of those fights you moron. And he beat the crap out of his opponent in all of them. What the heck does it take for a fight to be exciting to you?

And troll is obvious. He's had 13 UFC fights.

I like Cain I think hes a good guy but yeah his activity level makes me not want him to be champ and not just that, I wanna see him verse some other fighters too.

He's the Johnny Hendricks of the Heavyweight division.

Werdum is a better fighter and champion. Wish they gave him and other HW the chance to fight each other instead of the rematch. It reminds me of when Frankie fought the same people over and over again which led to a stand still in the LW division. So if Werdum loses this time, does he get an immediate rematch? Don't make sense.

Excited Rogan screaming voice "The last fight Cain was coming off of a two year lay-off, the altitude played a major role... He just didn't look like the Cain Velasquez we were used to seeing. But make no mistake about it, this is the REAL Cain Velasquez and he is coming for what he believes to be rightfully his."

Perfect.

OK. A funny champion and GOAT aka CM it's the best u can get, but i wonder if am i the only that don't care that much about personality of a champion/fighter outside the octagon.

If the fighter's performance/fight has been bloody and exciting i don't ask nothing else to him.

*Was

He's not an exciting fighter either.

Yes....so unexciting...

velasquez-quick-ko-nog_medium_medium.gif

cain-4.gif

UFC160-CainXBigfoot-realtime-400-sg.gif

CAIN-GIF-3.gif

1.gif

tumblr_m4pgvnpehY1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

and if cain gets the title back, everyone is going to go back to praising cain, and having him as their avatar.

that's the way sherdog goes: always front-runners, and always ready to drop a fighter after a loss.

and if cain gets the title back, everyone is going to go back to praising cain, and having him as their avatar.

that's the way sherdog goes: always front-runners, and always ready to drop a fighter have a loss.

Pretty fuckin much

that's the way sherdog goes: always front-runners, and always ready to drop a fighter after a loss.

Nah I think Cain has exposed himself as being beatable. Sherdog won't be on his jock until he gets like a 5 win streak or something.

That may take 7 or so years though.

Back