Cage Warriors 143

R1: Blair (I'm not sure if Craig's leg is hurt, but he was walking with a limp back to his corner.)
R2: Blair (Closer round, but Blair still the majority of the work this round. Craig's getting countered with a hook when he goes first, which makes him throw less strikes.)
R1: Blair (I'm not sure if Craig's leg is hurt, but he was walking with a limp back to his corner.)
R2: Blair (Closer round, but Blair still the majority of the work this round. Craig's getting countered with a hook when he goes first, which makes him throw less strikes.)
R3: Blair (Blair got the KD and was on top for a bit, then they got back to the feet with 2 minutes or so left and Blair was gassed af. Craig won the last 2 minutes on the feet, but he kept throwing 1-2 jabs or hooks at a time instead of unloading for the finish. Damage and TD and control was done by Blair.)

3-0 Chasen Blair, imo.

Could’ve easily hedged there. Craig was a massive dog live but I didn’t think the fight was close

pisses me off. Would’ve been a big day cause Harris is about to get smashed. I shouldn’t even have hedged

dumb ass Williams shooting for TD's. he would have knocked this guy out long time ago if he didn't grapple. God damn brainless

who actually won?
Harris looked awful, but Williams couldn’t finish him and was getting tagged late in rd 2 and 3. He’s a dope. He was taking him down and getting reversed.

it wasn’t a close fight, but Williams should’ve been crushing him. Harris could barely keep his hands up and was just walking into shots

$15 on Erick Sanchez +114 on BAS in the Premier section. He's a slight favorite everywhere else.

8.5 units on the day. Should’ve been double that

pissed off about only winning 8.5 units lol.

Blair getting robbed and Ambrose getting dominated leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Harris looked awful, but Williams couldn’t finish him and was getting tagged late in rd 2 and 3. He’s a dope. He was taking him down and getting reversed.

it wasn’t a close fight, but Williams should’ve been crushing him. Harris could barely keep his hands up and was just walking into shots
At 3.30, you are just happy to get the win really. He was capped to get smashed. Value was insane

John De Jesus (-202) over Brandon Laroco $75.00 to win $37.13
John De Jesus (-200) over Brandon Laroco + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro FGTD (+160) $50.00 to win $145.00
John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig $84.81 to win $100.00
Chasen Blair (-205) over Jeffrey Craig $75.00 to win $36.59
Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-140) $25.00 to win $17.86

John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig + Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-145) $36.19 to win $97.06

John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig + Benson Henderson (-190) over Peter Queally + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro o2.5 (+130) $15.00 to win $99.75

Yoel Romero over Melvin Manhoef POINTS HANDICAP -3.5 (-435) + Leah McCourt (+135) over Dayana Silva [Scorecards = no action] + Chasen Blair (-200) over Jeffrey Craig + John De Jesus (-220) over Brandon Laroco $15.00 to win $79.59

Benson Henderson over Peter Queally by UNANIMOUS DEC (+195) + Leah McCourt over Dayana Silva by DEC (+185) + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro FGTD (+160) + Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-145) + Chasen Blair (-200) over Jeffrey Craig + John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laraco $10.00 to win $807.85

= -$278.87

The Blair decision really killed me.

Back