Cage Warriors 143

Chasen Blair's line has been bet down to -170 or so. Not sure why. I'm pretty confident in him.

De Jesus bet all the way to -330 now. It would be hard for him to screw this up.

@ above:
Elijah Harris is 41 years old and his daughter was born when he was 23

His odds moved from -300 to +239

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/cage-warriors-143-2652

yGcPalu.png

I took Roberto Hernandez -120 for fun lol

Last edited:
Lol even tho i got trey at 240+ at like 5am, i wish i had access to more sites, learning how to use vpns now, no more betting limits for me, could have cashed 12k with 5k bet on Trey. Biggest free money i missed out on . settled for 1200$

Lol even tho i got trey at 240+ at like 5am, i wish i had access to more sites, learning how to use vpns now, no more betting limits for me, could have cashed 12k with 5k bet on Trey. Biggest free money i missed out on . settled for 1200$
Using vpns is too risky imo. If they find out they confiscate all your money.

Using vpns is too risky imo. If they find out they confiscate all your money.
get in get out, dont leave a bankroll, its not like they find out you used a vpn after you make money. And no need to put all your eggs in one basket. i could put 1k in 5 websites, and if 1 of 5 sites confiscated my money , i still made better profit than sticking with one site. i think playing by the rules is costing me big, either that or maybe move to Denver colordo.. in the end its not a federal crime for me, the obligation is on them to do the work so they dont get caught distributing to states they dont have a license with. as long as the feds dont care about me i see nothing wrong here, the risk reward is on my favor.

I just want Williams to win to wash the dirty taste of Bellator out of my mouth

Mitchell sucks. I'd be worried if I had money on him.

Elijah Harris +265 $5 for $13.25
Chasen Blair -155 $77.50 for $50

De Jesus is looking like a washed up regional scrub. Makes sense, since this is his first fight in Cage Warriors after a lengthy career in better organizations.

R1: Laroco
R2: De Jesus
R3: De Jesus

Not a good look for John De Jesus.

Last edited:
De Jesus is looking like a washed up regional scrub. Makes sense, since this is his first fight in Cage Warriors after a lengthy career in better organizations.

R1: Laroco
R2: De Jesus
R3: De Jesus

Not a good look for John De Jesus.
nah he looked good imo

R1: Bailey (Dominant round. JJ Ambrose got styled on, both on the ground and on the feet.)

ambrose was last leg of my parlay, i ate shit here horrid fighter

Jordan Bailey 7-5 (+330) defeated JJ Ambrose 35-9 (-400) by submission in Round 2, after dominating Ambrose in Round 1.

R1: Blair (I'm not sure if Craig's leg is hurt, but he was walking with a limp back to his corner.)
R2: Blair (Closer round, but Blair still the majority of the work this round. Craig's getting countered with a hook when he goes first, which makes him throw less strikes.)

Last edited:
Back