Cage Warriors 143

Not a bold pick, but John De Jesus should mop Brandon Laroco. Implied odds 67% (-202), actual odds 90%, IMO. Low variance, as it's striker vs. striker, with one being much better than the other. De Jesus is taking a gimme fight to get back on track after losing to tough competition in Pico and Kamaka. Laraco would be 0-3 in his last three, if not for his opponent's leg collapsing due to freak injury.

Last edited:
Not a bold pick, but John De Jesus should mop Brandon Laroco. Implied odds 67% (-202), actual odds 90%, IMO. Low variance, as it's striker vs. striker, with one being much better than the other. De Jesus is taking a gimme fight to get back on track after losing to tough competition in Pico and Kamaka. Laraco would be 0-3 in his last three, if not for his opponent's leg collapsing due to freak injury.
I taped this fight like an hour ago and totally agree with you. Very difficult to see how Jesus loses this.

I'm on De Jesus and JJ Ambrose, both decent sized favourites but I think should be bigger favourites. Spike Carlyle has to come from behind against JJ.

I looked into Chasen Blair as he's a D1 wrestler but his opponent looks good on tape to me so I left that alone.

I'm on De Jesus and JJ Ambrose, both decent sized favourites but I think should be bigger favourites. Spike Carlyle has to come from behind against JJ.

I looked into Chasen Blair as he's a D1 wrestler but his opponent looks good on tape to me so I left that alone.
What fights of Jeffrey Craig's did you watch? I found his last amateur fight against Tshaka Curtis, where he didn't look very good. Nothing about that fight suggested that he's prepared for a strong wrestler, and it was only a year ago. Blair looks like the better striker, with one-punch KO power.

Chasen Blair decided when he was a kid that he wanted to be a MMA fighter, and only got into wrestling seriously to use it as a base for MMA. He has a three year plan to become Cage Warriors champion, with ambitions beyond that. His dedication is impressive. Craig just seems like a stepping stone for him.

What fights of Jeffrey Craig's did you watch? I found his last amateur fight against Tshaka Curtis, where he didn't look very good. Nothing about that fight suggested that he's prepared for a strong wrestler, and it was only a year ago. Blair looks like the better striker, with one-punch KO power.

Chasen Blair decided when he was a kid that he wanted to be a MMA fighter, and only got into wrestling seriously to use it as a base for MMA. He has a three year plan to become Cage Warriors champion, with ambitions beyond that. His dedication is impressive. Craig just seems like a stepping stone for him.

That was the one, he seems to be a pressure striker with a bit of wrestling. Sometimes wrestlers don't do well with pressure strikers putting them on the back foot.

What are everyone's thoughts on the main event? Sanchez (+140) gave Adam Borics a pretty good fight, and I rate Borics pretty highly. Might just play o2.5 (-140).

What are everyone's thoughts on the main event? Sanchez (+140) gave Adam Borics a pretty good fight, and I rate Borics pretty highly. Might just play o2.5 (-140).
Can you link that fight for me if you can find it please? Would mean a lot. From the tape I could find its a dog or pass for me

Trey Williams is free money. manage to put 500 at 240+. the line moved to -130. elijah is in his 40s and the technical difference is massive.

Trey Williams is free money. manage to put 500 at 240+. the line moved to -130. elijah is in his 40s and the technical difference is massive.

Any idea why the Tapology predictions are heavily in favour of Elijah? Lol

People just pick to pick on there, there's no money involved. Slightly better record on first glance, highlights him being 10th planet on his profile and his Tap doesn't have his age on there, most people aren't going to look any deeper into it to make a prediction on there.

Elijah’s age isn’t listed on Tapology and his record is cleaner at face value. That’s pretty much it

Can you link that fight for me if you can find it please? Would mean a lot. From the tape I could find its a dog or pass for me

For Bellator fights, just search the full event on YouTube. It's 17:20 if the timestamp doesn't work.

The outcome was solidly against him, but he had his moments, especially when he was able to pressure forward.

Let me know which way you decide to go.

For Bellator fights, just search the full event on YouTube. It's 17:20 if the timestamp doesn't work.

The outcome was solidly against him, but he had his moments, especially when he was able to pressure forward.

Let me know which way you decide to go.

thanks, it wont show up for me if I search it, due to it not being available in my country. But I found it with a VPN

People just pick to pick on there, there's no money involved. Slightly better record on first glance, highlights him being 10th planet on his profile and his Tap doesn't have his age on there, most people aren't going to look any deeper into it to make a prediction on there.
Elijah’s age isn’t listed on Tapology and his record is cleaner at face value. That’s pretty much it
Tapology predictions are usually awful
i have a theory that maybe the tapology community is doing this on purpose to get the odds makers to put Elijah as the favorite to get Trey at massive dog odds. They did this with Chuck Cambell as well, i posted that thread. it has to be deliberate, if i didn’t have betting limits i would have bet half my bankroll, im sure some ppl did bet massive amount and are about to be rolling in cash on friday.

i have a theory that maybe the tapology community is doing this on purpose to get the odds makers to put Elijah as the favorite to get Trey at massive dog odds. They did this with Chuck Cambell as well, i posted that thread. it has to be deliberate, if i didn’t have betting limits i would have bet half my bankroll, im sure some ppl did bet massive amount and are about to be rolling in cash on friday.

You might be right, but from my experience Tap doesn't really seem to influence the betting lines too much. There's been times I've been rubbing my hands together seeing the tap votes only for the fighter I liked to open as a 1.35 favourite.

John De Jesus (-202) over Brandon Laroco $75.00 to win $37.13
John De Jesus (-200) over Brandon Laroco + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro FGTD (+160) $50.00 to win $145.00
John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig $84.81 to win $100.00
Chasen Blair (-205) over Jeffrey Craig $75.00 to win $36.59
Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-140) $25.00 to win $17.86

John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig + Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-145) $36.19 to win $97.06

John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laroco + Chasen Blair (-210) over Jeffrey Craig + Benson Henderson (-190) over Peter Queally + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro o2.5 (+130) $15.00 to win $99.75

Yoel Romero over Melvin Manhoef POINTS HANDICAP -3.5 (-435) + Leah McCourt (+135) over Dayana Silva [Scorecards = no action] + Chasen Blair (-200) over Jeffrey Craig + John De Jesus (-220) over Brandon Laroco $15.00 to win $79.59

Benson Henderson over Peter Queally by UNANIMOUS DEC (+195) + Leah McCourt over Dayana Silva by DEC (+185) + Luca Poclit / Dante Schiro FGTD (+160) + Erick Sanchez / James Lynch o2.5 (-145) + Chasen Blair (-200) over Jeffrey Craig + John De Jesus (-210) over Brandon Laraco $10.00 to win $807.85

Last edited:
You might be right, but from my experience Tap doesn't really seem to influence the betting lines too much. There's been times I've been rubbing my hands together seeing the tap votes only for the fighter I liked to open as a 1.35 favourite.
i think for obscure mma shows they do. there is no way they could fumble twice in a row. Chuck trained at aka and looked much better in tape , if it was once id think nothing of it, but twice in row, i think something is going on.

Back