C-19 is asymptomatic in too many people for the idea that more testing can eliminate it. Impossible.

Brah you’ve been batting 0 since this started. You’ve struck out every single time you’ve been up to the plate.

Stick with our shitty short stories in the Mayberry. They’re somehow less shitty than this nonsense.
Hey look, more proof that everything lefties here say is complete opposite of truth!!

Everything I've been saying has been validated. I was the one saying infection rates were 10-50x higher than the (pointlessly) reported "new cases" numbers. That wasn't true? I said that the death rate would be far lower, and the infection rate would be far higher. THAT was wrong? I said they would start to figure out that a massive economic depression would kill more people (take more years off lives) than a year or two of this virus. STILL BATTING 1.000.

Are you really that dumb or dishonest? Everything I have said has been true.

Last edited:
Well actually testing doesn't eliminate anything. But at least it will help us get a better understanding of what is going on and then that will hopefully lead to better solutions. That said, you are dead wrong about the intentions of the left. Their heart is not in the right place. They are just salivating over another opportunity to control people.

This disintegration strategy could work. What kinda laser would we be using?

There is zero empirical or experimental data proving that asymptomatic transmission has occured, and the mechanism for which it could is unknown, if you want to believe random shit because it fits a story in your head thats your prerogative
it's airborn. The virus isn't mutated from its form in people that are sick, it just gets expelled more. Have some common sense about this. The same virus is in the body. How the hell would it NOT be transmissible?

You'll find out you're wrong within a couple weeks. They'll tell you. It has spread far too fast, and when somebody is infected with a virus, they can generally give it to somebody else, especially when the virus has been found to be transmitted through the air. *sigh* give it a week or two.

it's airborn. The virus isn't mutated from its form in people that are sick, it just gets expelled more. Have some common sense about this. The same virus is in the body. How the hell would it NOT be transmissible?

You'll find out you're wrong within a couple weeks. They'll tell you. It has spread far too fast, and when somebody is infected with a virus, they can generally give it to somebody else, especially when the virus has been found to be transmitted through the air. *sigh* give it a week or two.
Yeah bro none of that nonsense is evidence for asymptomatic transmission of a corona virus, which doesn't exist, and would be impossible to provide, so i suppose this is the best you could muster

There is zero empirical or experimental data proving that asymptomatic transmission has occured, and the mechanism for which it could is unknown, if you want to believe random shit because it fits a story in your head thats your prerogative
I don't create stories to follow that disallow outside information. I just have enough common sense to know that although an infected person without symptoms can spread something far less, the virus within them can still spread through saliva and blood etc... Are you saying that the virus is just a completely different thing in a person who is asymptomatic? If it's in their mouth, it's in their mouth.

Yeah bro none of that nonsense is evidence for asymptomatic transmission of a corona virus, which doesn't exist, and would be impossible to provide, so i suppose this is the best you could muster

Ok dude.. An asymptomatic person with this virus in their blood wouldn't transmit it to somebody that drank their blood, because..... You know.... It's.... A completely different virus... Or????

It's working here, although obviously once the borders are reopened it'll reappear unless everyone's quarantined on arrival.

I don't create stories to follow that disallow outside information. I just have enough common sense to know that although an infected person without symptoms can spread something far less, the virus within them can still spread through saliva and blood etc... Are you saying that the virus is just a completely different thing in a person who is asymptomatic? If it's in their mouth, it's in their mouth.
No, im saying there is absolutely zero observational data suggesting asymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-1 or SARS-CoV-2 has occurred, or even can, so thats kind of where it begins and ends for me, if you want to take it somewhere else im not going with you dude

No, im saying there is absolutely zero observational data suggesting asymptomatic transmission of SARS-CoV-1 or SARS-CoV-2 has occurred, or even can, so thats kind of where it begins and ends for me, if you want to take it somewhere else im not going with you dude

What are you talking about? There's been case studies showing asymptomatic transmission for months.

It's working here, although obviously once the borders are reopened it'll reappear unless everyone's quarantined on arrival.

You were still in the rather isolated areas "20-40 new cases" phase, respectively. And to be clear for myself, you are saying that you guys started mass testing everybody and did contact tracing, right?

Brah you’ve been batting 0 since this started. You’ve struck out every single time you’ve been up to the plate.

Stick with our shitty short stories in the Mayberry. They’re somehow less shitty than this nonsense.
Thanks for reading that little story if you did, by the way. That was nice. If I write another one, I hope you read that too.

You were still in the rather isolated areas "20-40 new cases" phase, respectively. And to be clear for myself, you are saying that you guys started mass testing everybody and did contact tracing, right?

No, we had an explosion of cases in Sydney, peaking at just under 500.
Yes. In addition to the social distancing and border lock downs they massively ramped up testing in concert with contact tracing teams in order to decrease transmission and it's essentially prevented the sort of explosion in numbers we've seen in the US, Turkey, Italy, Brazil etc. The numbers have been declining steeply.

Yes. In addition to the social distancing and border lock downs they massively ramped up testing in concert with contact tracing teams in order to decrease transmission and it's essentially prevented the sort of explosion in numbers we've seen in the US, Turkey, Italy, Brazil etc. The numbers have been declining steeply.
In more compact geographical areas, with more compliant populations, and the ability to shut down borders, I would be totally down with your methods and believe they would work. We just aren't there anymore. It will not work the same way here at all. Literally impossible at this point.

In more compact geographical areas, with more compliant populations, and the ability to shut down borders, I would be totally down with your methods and believe they would work. We just aren't there anymore. It will not work the same way here at all. Literally impossible at this point.

So because you were too slow too act now it's impossible? Right...

So because you were too slow too act now it's impossible? Right...

It would have been more difficult here to begin with, but if we were going to try it we missed our shot. I don't think anybody was demanding it in full 6 weeks ago when it might have made a difference. They broke up 27 parties in Detroit last weekend according to an article, and issued citations for violating orders related to this situation. Detroit has been hit hard for a few weeks, and they still had to break up 27 parties. I mean.. Idk.

It would have been more difficult here to begin with, but if we were going to try it we missed our shot. I don't think anybody was demanding it in full 6 weeks ago when it might have made a difference. They broke up 27 parties in Detroit last weekend according to an article, and issued citations for violating orders related to this situation. Detroit has been hit hard for a few weeks, and they still had to break up 27 parties. I mean.. Idk.

Your threads on the Coronavirus have literally followed the "4 stage strategy" from Yes Prime Minister, except apparently you aren't taking the piss.
New Zealand is aiming for total elimination. Australia isn't willing to go to the same extremes, but so far the increased testing and contact tracing have acted to decrease new cases exactly as proposed. To the point they are talking about the possibility of elimination here as well.
Meanwhile... "there's nothing we can do" and, "the cure is worse than the disease!"

It might turn out that you are right, but at this point in time there are pretty much only unknowns about this thing.
Even if mass testing doesn't work in stopping it, but still gives usefull info I'm all for it. But it will probably be a while before the medical world has the extra time to do this.

Its reported that Italy are moving towards door-door case identification and isolation. If you test everyone in a household and then isolate anyone found positive, I can see how this could start to make a serious dent in infection rates. The practical implications are different though as you would have to able to stop contact from tested & untested households to rely on the project being successful, as well as having adequate facilty to comfortably accomodate and treat those found to be positive -so perhaps better suited down the line. Absent this kind pf approach, i think the only form of mass testing that would be significant is antibody testing, which doesnt defeat the virus in the same way as test/isolate, but does potentially allow for some kind of economic recovery. Again, this approach has its own issues, but they can also be overcome.

Back