Buying new smartphone, need advise!

Tmobile. Does that make a difference?

Well, you won't have 3G probably with an iPhone. A few cities have it but most don't.

I'd recommend a galaxy s2 if you don't need anything fancy. Solid and very functional and often can be gotten dirt cheap.

galaxy s3 would be fine

For someone who isn't a power user, there isn't much difference between the s2 and s3 to justify the massive cost difference. If he's a t mobile value plan customer, he can get a s2 at Walmart for 330+ get a 50$ gift card currently and then save 20/month over a 2 year period... Or pay a total of 500ish for the the s3. For a casual smartphone user the s3 isn't 200+ dollars better than the s2.

Been in wireless 6 years note 2 is hands down best phone out right now. Lol at the guy who suggested a hauwai phone. They r junk

Been in wireless 6 years note 2 is hands down best phone out right now. Lol at the guy who suggested a hauwai phone. They r junk

I'm pretty sure they were joking, that phone is ridiculously big.

For someone like Bigfoot Silva, that would be perfect :D
I have a friend who bought a Note 2. He remarked to me how it looked normal in Lebron's hands. Haha, you think there is a reason they got Lebron to do the commercial?

Give me a Nexus 7 cell, there's my smartphone :)

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 can be used as a handset:

Show-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-7ijpg.jpg

I know a someone who uses hers as a primary handset and the joke of the day is calling her or having people call her when she doesn't have her bluetooth headpiece.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 can be used as a handset:

Show-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-7ijpg.jpg

I know a someone who uses hers as a primary handset and the joke of the day is calling her or having people call her when she doesn't have her bluetooth headpiece.
7 inches looks so giant in her hands :D

Lol I love that iPhone champions have basically given up and admit there product is inferior.

Back