Buy or Sell: Aaron Pico is the biggest hype bust of all time.

You buying or nah

• Total voters
I'm buying it's the biggest hype bust. But I also still wouldn't be surprised to see him end up a star in the slightest

tumblr_pm3m5kI5QH1rofocqo1_500.gif

I laughed a lot when this happened ngl

Was that a clinch shot, or did he break the clinch first?

Picos the real deal. He dominated the fight until the finish

It was Sage.

siT53N8.gif

Sage actually made it to the front of reddit with this gif....his hype was immense....and he had the UFC fully behind em.

Aaron Pico doesn't get close.

Sage was never touted the Jordan of MMA and the greatest prospect to ever enter mma like Pico was.

It depends
For a guy like me, who knows shit about freestyle wrestling and Pico's credentials, no.
But the man looked good in his wins. Athletic, improved boxing, good wrestling.

mma fans who never trained a day in their life shouldnt be allowed to make post on here as it is very cringey

arron went out way to early he has all the skill int e world to be a world champ even right now but he doesnt pace himself he needs to learn how to mix everything together vs doing only 1 thing at a time and that takes lots of practice and time to develop dude didnt have a amateur career and started fighting top guys right off bat so cant blame him

He's still young enough to make something out of his career.

I admire his ambition, but he needs to go back to square one.

Now that BJ Penn is no longer fighting in the UFC, maybe they can feed him to Pico.

Pico is the biggest bust! Even bigger than dare I say it....CM Punk! Pico brought in no fans! He had no big fallowing to juice the ratings like Brock or CM. He got paid 2 Million just to sign with Bellator and then got like $80,000 per fight for fighting hand picked opponents and still failed!

Again this is the biggest BUST/ Bad Investment in all of MMA! Did nothing to the promotion but loose big money. @FKA should be fired for this just because he was a little cheerleader and upper management should be fired! Imagine loosing over 2 Million to a company? You would never have that job again! But in BELLATOR...You get even more chances to waist money! Hence they will sign Bec Rollings, Alias Theadoru….and other worthless waists of money....Watch!

How long has pico been involved in actual MMA training camps? He can box and wrestle, but he seems wreckless. Also what kickboxing skills has he shown? When will he face a high level submission fighter?

Boxing and wrestling are essential skills in the cage, but are the control/trickery of Jiu-Jitsu and the chaos of MMA striking being under estimated?

Back