Burkman "I was only 60% for this fight" Lombard "Yeah, me too"

They say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is NOT true. See normally if you go one on one with another wrestler you gotta fifty/fifty chance a winnin. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. So you got a twenty five percent, at best, at beatin me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances a winnin drastically go down. See the three way at Sacrifice, you gotta thirty three and a third chance a winnin, but I! I got a sixty six and two third chance a winnin, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance, minus my twenty five percent chance, and you got an 8 and a third chance a winnin, at Sacrifice. But then you take my seventy five percent chance a winnin, if we was to go one on one, and then add sixty six and two thirds ch-...percents...I got a hundred an forty one an two thirds chance a winnin at Sacrifice. See N-...JOE! The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you, at Sacrifice.

Big poppa pump is your hook up?

UFC to add new metric to Tale of the tape..

vkcrWbA.png

Haha nice job sir

Back