Burkman "I was only 60% for this fight" Lombard "Yeah, me too"

They say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe, and you can see that statement is NOT true. See normally if you go one on one with another wrestler you gotta fifty/fifty chance a winnin. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal. So you got a twenty five percent, at best, at beatin me. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? Your chances a winnin drastically go down. See the three way at Sacrifice, you gotta thirty three and a third chance a winnin, but I! I got a sixty six and two third chance a winnin, cause Kurt Angle KNOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance, minus my twenty five percent chance, and you got an 8 and a third chance a winnin, at Sacrifice. But then you take my seventy five percent chance a winnin, if we was to go one on one, and then add sixty six and two thirds ch-...percents...I got a hundred an forty one an two thirds chance a winnin at Sacrifice. See N-...JOE! The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you, at Sacrifice.
:D:D

2qte1kj.jpg

What was Lombards response? I have to say - he was extremely unimpressive in that fight.

What was Lombards response? I have to say - he was extremely unimpressive in that fight.

In the title. Just a "Yeah, me too" in return to Burkman's excuse. I don't really think it was that bad honestly. Watching it live it seemed like it was but watching it again and I could see why he fought like he did. Burkman was constantly running and Lombard never stopped chasing him once and landed some big flurries in every round. Why over commit and risk getting knocked out when you're obviously ahead on the cards?

After the fight Dana was saying that Burkman was really sick for a few weeks before the fight

Luke Thomas said Lombard had bronchitis and Lombard also said he was sick but didn't say bronchitis.

Burkman was shit scared of Lombard.
Turning and running at times. It was a joke.

Same thing with shields,Boetsch.

It's his opponents who are to blame for the
Boring fights. They don't want to engage and instead just pitter patter around trying to counter.

Makes a mess of the whole fight.

Stop parroting Dana and Rogan. He was just as unimpressive as Lawler/Hendricks/Rory in their last fights.

Are you saying Rory was unimpressive? Rory got a stoppage in his last fight. His fight before that he made Woodley look confused. Pretty impressive to me.

I guess they just decided to "Leave it in the hands of the judges"...

I'm reading this thread at 60%, and I'm replying at only 50%

would have been funnier if Lombard was like I was only 55%.

100% Burkman still wouldn't have had much chance.

He wouldn't TKO/KO him, wouldn't submit him and wouldn't overpower or take him down. Wouldve looked identical for me.

UFC to add new metric to Tale of the tape..

vkcrWbA.png

Back