Burgers - Brioche bun vs burger bap

brioche or sesame

• Total voters
I've been liking portugese buns lately

brioche are good but are a tad soft

What's the difference? They look the same to me. Would happily eat either.

Old reliable right here. Unless you're talking even cheaper than this.

d4930e66889c60084bc0e3065e2a5791.jpeg
Ha!

I remember Rainbo bread.

bimbollos super

which ever that is gets my vote

but i fucks with thise torta rolls look like mini baguettes
Burger patty, avocado, ham, egg and some type of chile. no need to leave home to get a heart attack

Don't notice difference. All about toppings for a burger. Most homemade burgers are nasty without tomato, lettuce, cheese. Also real good if you add bacon.

With the frog?

I had frog by accident once because it looked like chicken, and it tastes like chicken so I didn’t even know until someone said “You’re eating frog you know” and I said yeah right in disbelief, then someone else walks by and said “oh nice, you tried the frog.” Well shit I guess I did!

I had frog by accident once because it looked like chicken, and it tastes like chicken so I didn’t even know until someone said “You’re eating frog you know” and I said yeah right in disbelief, then someone else walks by and said “oh nice, you tried the frog.” Well shit I guess I did!

I've had it a few times. Never on a burger.

The French have a way of making basic stuff sound like more than it is.... Jokes on anyone not liking egg on a burger but has a brioche bun..... There's plenty of egg in Brioche.......

St Lucian's love a bit of mountain chicken........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptodactylus_fallax

Back