Bulgaria withdraws weightlifters from Olympics

Jesus Christ, if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, why even say anything? a) Not all compounds raise testosterone. b) They test for a ratio of test to epitest, not for a rise in test or free test. c) CSAC has a limit of 6ng/ml of nandrolone ****bolites in urine, which indicates the use of nandrolone. That is 3 times higher than the WADA limit of 2ng/ml. d) Are you fucking serious? Did you ever hear of BALCO? The would never have got caught if Victor Conte paid his bills.

i said they test for specific agents, AS WELL AS testing for test boosters. i have to get tested all of the time, and have to sit through a yearly seminar from a USADA official, as well as give them my whereabouts at all times. as for you comments on balco, the us anti doping agency doesnt deal with major league baseball, and doesnt differentiate between many steroids that are designer steroids. all they do is check to see if your testosterone levels are too high, or there are any traces of methylated compounds. if that happens, you get banned. it doesnt matter if what you took isnt on the banned substance list. yes, i know there are steroids that do not raise testosterone. that wasnt the topic of conversation, Dickhead.

What option would they have had besides withdrawing?

Actually it has been commonplace in recent years in OLY lifting for large bribes, er "fines" to be leveled for countries to be allowed back in without withdrawing.

i said they test for specific agents, AS WELL AS testing for test boosters. i have to get tested all of the time, and have to sit through a yearly seminar from a USADA official, as well as give them my whereabouts at all times. as for you comments on balco, the us anti doping agency doesnt deal with major league baseball, and doesnt differentiate between many steroids that are designer steroids. all they do is check to see if your testosterone levels are too high, or there are any traces of methylated compounds. if that happens, you get banned. it doesnt matter if what you took isnt on the banned substance list. yes, i know there are steroids that do not raise testosterone. that wasnt the topic of conversation, Dickhead.

Basically, you are still wrong on every point you made, but you pee in a cup. BALCO supplied drugs to many Olympic athletes, Cj Hunter, Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, etc, and they all passed their tests form the USADA while using those drugs. Read something.

I didn't put two and two together but doesn't this mean that Taner Sagir...the best oly lifter in the world, is not going to compete...

Do you feel like this is a little fishy? All of their entire weight-lifting team tests for the same steroid on the exact same day...?

This is also the team that's suspected to brutalize the olympics and take home the most lifting medals. Something doesn't seem right.

Taner Sagir was born in Bulgaria, but he competes for Turkey.

I didn't put two and two together but doesn't this mean that Taner Sagir...the best oly lifter in the world, is not going to compete...

Do you feel like this is a little fishy? All of their entire weight-lifting team tests for the same steroid on the exact same day...?

This is also the team that's suspected to brutalize the olympics and take home the most lifting medals. Something doesn't seem right.

you think foul play?

Still, for this to hit the news, is very sad :icon_cry2

Ah, you are completely right. For a moment I was thinking he was Bulgarian. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Sagir isn't the best lifter in the world, testing usually occurs in batches (eg. training camps, big comps), and Bulgaria is known for being dodgy with roids. What have you actually seen to suggest foul play?

Well it all depends. Bulgaria is one of the top lifting countries in the world and they have had scandals in the past. However, they're known for taking home lots of medals.

It's probably nothing but I've seen 'positive tests' that were so literred with corruption it's hard to tell what happened. Perfect example is Floyd Landis who has provided an insane amount of evidence on his behalf, which has been ignored completely by the agencies. Hell, the entire reason any of this popped up in the first place was to try to get him to turn in Lance Armstrong, which he refused to do.

Anyways, I would say Taner is the best oly lifter. He's the youngest oly gold medalist in Lifting and he's only been improving. How would you say he's not?

Anyways, I would say Taner is the best oly lifter. He's the youngest oly gold medalist in Lifting and he's only been improving. How would you say he's not?

He bombed out of the Euros?

Are you sure about that? Multu and Suleymanoglu were probably younger when they got their first.

To say that he's the best because he's improving isn't a justification, how about a guy like Yurik Vardanian? Pyrros Dimas? out of the more recent guys, what about Andrei Rybakou?

Back