Buffalo Wild Wings

i am loving the 3 pack of sauce I got from costco. The BBQ is weak but the Zangy and Garlic Parm are delicious

Costco-1211230-Buffalo-Wild-Wings-Wing-Sauce-768x576.jpg

It’s good.

I don’t know if it was just the location I was at, but they enforced a policy at happy hour of something like 3 beers and 2 mixed drinks minimum. Friends and I stopped going there together when they kept that going. (No we where not loud or obnoxious)

Still get their wings every once and a while

ok, i read the op and thats it. let me guess what 90% of the posts since then have been about

1) BWW sucks. (Insert random local wing place here) is SOOOO much better. Anyone eating shit like this or Hooters wings are losers and not real food professionals

2) OP is an idiot for eating boneless wings. You must eat them with bones to get the real flavor

BONUS: a few people talking about how badass they are because they can eat the hottest sauce on their wings imaginable

did i get it right?

Very wrong, but you must be accustomed to that by now

It's ok. Seems like the wings keep getting bigger and I don't like it. Not sure what it is but big wings just taste off to me
it's like they have all of the same shit watered down by a larger cellular scaffold i think. Same with fruits grown to stupid big sizes with tons of fertilizers.

It's okay. We have a place called Buffalo's Cafe, their Teriyaki wings and in-house bleu cheese might be my favorite from a wing joint.
I don't do too hot any more, my stomach just can't handle it. But regular Buffalo sauce is okay.

Overall, I think "B-dubs" is overrated. You can get better buffalo wings at Hooters or a number of other places. I will say though that their nachos are outstanding, and their Scremin' Nacho burger is really good too.

ultimate-nachos-with.jpg

10210007-screamin--nacho-burger.png

their Blazin wings are pathetic. I can’t respect a wings establishment whose hottest wings barely bump my needle.

I ate at Wing Stop once, and I was underwhelmed. Many of the restaurants (even chain restaurants) tend to suck in my immediate area, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Little Caesar’s has better wings

The mango habanero sauce always gives me gut wrenching shits. Can’t stop, wont stop.

Desert heat traditional!! All day! I actually buy the desert heat rub and make my own at home. Soooooooo good!

I ate at Wing Stop once, and I was underwhelmed. Many of the restaurants (even chain restaurants) tend to suck in my immediate area, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying—profusely sweating, tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily, etc. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.

You should've given her some oral action with some of that sauce still on your lips and tongue.

Back