Buffalo Wild Wings

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan? I don't normally eat shit like this but good fucking damn does BWW make me happy. I don't even mind when I fuck up an get a sauce that's too hot, I'll power through it. The boneless wings are just fucking amaze. And now I'm having craving UGH. God damnit.

tl-full_width_tall_mobile.jpg

I like their boneless wings. Overpriced though.

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying—profusely sweating, tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily, etc. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.

Bdubs is good. I'm a fan. I like Wing Stop also.

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.

I can't imagine tbh, I've tried their 3rd hottest wings and it ruined my stomach for three days. I hope you plugged that chick's every orifice like an animal because that shit is rough

It's ok. Seems like the wings keep getting bigger and I don't like it. Not sure what it is but big wings just taste off to me

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying—profusely sweating, tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily, etc. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.
Wow. If a broad gave me an ultimatum like that Id tell her id do it only if I could shit on her after. Shed of course think im crazy for saying it and i would respond that she was crazy for asking it. Or...if she said okay that i could shat on her, id run for the hills cause shes fucking a degenerate whore. Actually im lying...id eat the wings for the chance to bang but i wouldnt shit on her. Not my thing. Unless she begged for it. Then maybe but id never talk to her again.

Lol probably coulda banged her without having to put yourself through that

I like bdubs. Decent sauce and dry rub selection and they are surprisingly spicy for a chain restaurant. I get their hot and their lemon pepper dry rub usually. Also asian zing and mango habanero are good too

Meh. It’s on par with a Hooters and others in that category.

She offered to fuck you for giving yourself lava diarrhea? That's a keeper.

best buffalo wings I ever had was at Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley.
the sauce is hella hot but oily not saucy if that makes sense.
dripping in hotness.
made the cold beers taste even better.

Parmesan garlic and spicy garlic are my go to at BWW.

Done the Blazin challenge but once is plenty for me. That spicy shit hit me hard and later that night I had a severe case of the flaming leather donut.

I had horrible service the only time I went, but to be fair I enjoyed the wings so I should give them one more try.

I tried those as part of their hot wing challenge during an after work get together. Had to eat 6 of the insanity wings in 2 mins. Waitress said my food would be free so I said yes. So they bring em out with a police siren and they are the biggest wings I've ever gotten at that restaurant. Hardest part was how fucking hot the temperature was, the spice didn't bother me but the roof of my mouth got burnt pretty bad. Anyways I beat the challenge, got a stupid T-Shirt and was disappointed to learn my food wasn't free, just those 6 hot ass wings I never wanted in the 1st place. Stupid waitress misled me. Anyways the next day I was shitting hot lava at work from the morning till the afternoon. Never again.

Oh and on topic. Bdubs is ok. I really like the Mango Habanero wings and the fried pickles.

Back