Buffalo Wild Wings

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying—profusely sweating, tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily, etc. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.
She sounds kinky.

BWW is garbage. lol @ eating that shit.

prefer Wings and Things for actual chicken, but I like the burgers and chicken sando at Bdubs. They have decent drinks too

we had a full sized one on base at Ft Bliss

I have a BW's about a mile away from my house..

Usually only go there to watch some NFL games if not a a friend's or have people over .

There wings are okay, but seriously fucking 6 wings for like $12!!!

Fuck that shit, just bring me two tall beers for that price..

best buffalo wings I ever had was at Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley.
the sauce is hella hot but oily not saucy if that makes sense.
dripping in hotness.
made the cold beers taste even better.
BRO almost went there last time I was in the bay, was too tired to do so. Got drunk earlier in Santa Clara and spent the whole day outside. Fucking zapped me.

Overpriced as shit.
However, Mango Habanero sauce is the truth.

I have a BW's about a mile away from my house..

Usually only go there to watch some NFL games if not a a friend's or have people over .

There wings are okay, but seriously fucking 6 wings for like $12!!!

Fuck that shit, just bring me two tall beers for that price..

Exactly. For those of us that can eat a shit ton of wings, that is an insulting price, even if theyre great.

Ive tried their chicken sandwiches, boneless (as already stated), and burgers, and they are ALL shit. Overpriced and small. Oh and the amount of fries that fill the palm of Mighty Mouses hand.

If they just had a wing day. An all u can eat day, that would be something. Shit, I can think of 3 immediate places that do a .50-.60 cent a wing day. Wing house has their all u can eat boneless wings for $10 too.

I went on a date one time where my date said she’d fuck me if I ate 10 of their insanity (or whatever the hottest level is) wings. The waitress actually tried to refuse to let me order them at first. I got four or five in and was fucking dying—profusely sweating, tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily, etc. I ended up dating the girl, but the shits I took in the next 24 hours were like the fires of Hades were attempting to escape my asshole.

Sounds like a classy chick !

Man, some of y'all are total pussies. I've had the Blazin wings and they weren't that hot. They may have made them hotter since I got them. The XXX at Hooters was barely hotter.

Now Atomic at Wing Stop... BY FAR the hottest I've ever had. Finished 5 and had explosive diarrhea for a couple days. Those hurt.

both are a crap shoot around here, though the fries suck at wingstop, too greasy and limp.

Exactly. For those of us that can eat a shit ton of wings, that is an insulting price, even if theyre great.

Ive tried their chicken sandwiches, boneless (as already stated), and burgers, and they are ALL shit. Overpriced and small. Oh and the amount of fries that fill the palm of Mighty Mouses hand.

If they just had a wing day. An all u can eat day, that would be something. Shit, I can think of 3 immediate places that do a .50-.60 cent a wing day. Wing house has their all u can eat boneless wings for $10 too.

For the real..

I can destroy some wings, they're my go to meal when I go out..

I don't really care for Buffalo's wings, I have this dive bar I go to in town if I want some perfect kick ass wings..

I don't really go to BWWs to eat, more just to watch some sports. If I do eat anything there it is usually their street tacos. The old lady gets the wings because she likes that Asian zing glaze, but she gets the boneless and I prefer bone in if you know what I mean.

I agree they are overpriced and I don't remember the wings I ate there one time. But did get a free meal at a soft opening. Unfortunately for trying the food I had done a bunch of coke and couldn't eat.

ok, i read the op and thats it. let me guess what 90% of the posts since then have been about

1) BWW sucks. (Insert random local wing place here) is SOOOO much better. Anyone eating shit like this or Hooters wings are losers and not real food professionals

2) OP is an idiot for eating boneless wings. You must eat them with bones to get the real flavor

BONUS: a few people talking about how badass they are because they can eat the hottest sauce on their wings imaginable

did i get it right?

No

there's no way this chick was attractive.

ok, i read the op and thats it. let me guess what 90% of the posts since then have been about

1) BWW sucks. (Insert random local wing place here) is SOOOO much better. Anyone eating shit like this or Hooters wings are losers and not real food professionals

2) OP is an idiot for eating boneless wings. You must eat them with bones to get the real flavor

BONUS: a few people talking about how badass they are because they can eat the hottest sauce on their wings imaginable

did i get it right?

I always thought BWWs wings were better than Hooters wings. Yet then again Hooters wings were never too much to write home about in the first place.

giphy.gif

best wings are the ones I cook on my bbq.

10 times better than any fast food wings. no sauces and certainly no garbage breading. Dry rubs only.

Anyone else a fan? I don't normally eat shit like this but good fucking damn does BWW make me happy. I don't even mind when I fuck up an get a sauce that's too hot, I'll power through it. The boneless wings are just fucking amaze. And now I'm having craving UGH. God damnit.

tl-full_width_tall_mobile.jpg

Overall, I think "B-dubs" is overrated. You can get better buffalo wings at Hooters or a number of other places. I will say though that their nachos are outstanding, and their Scremin' Nacho burger is really good too.

ultimate-nachos-with.jpg

10210007-screamin--nacho-burger.png

I like bdubs. The food isn't amazing but they do a serviceable job at sauces chicken sandwiches and nachos. And they have enough reach I can know what I'm getting most states I might be in.

Also they do a takeout pack that's legit. 50 wings, chili queso and potato wedges. Every month top sales in my department has to buy lunch. That right there does the job nicely for like 95 with tip.

BWW is OK. There are way better placed to get wings from though. They are way to expensive for what they are though.

Back