• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bubba deserves respect

fitnessmaster**

White Belt
Reaction score
as a teammate of jones and a veteran, he's under huge pressure. he went through four fights and two training sessions per day within one month. A KO is actually a big relief. At least he didn't turn down the fight, like his coach did.

I like to bash the guy but it's mostly in good fun and partly because he had such a big mouth at the beginning of the show and he has an attitude of "I deserve it..."

But in general I'll give him respect for showing up to the fight.

I like to bash the guy but it's mostly in good fun and partly because he had such a big mouth at the beginning of the show and he has an attitude of "I deserve it..."

But in general I'll give him respect for showing up to the fight.

I second this.

I don't really hate any fighter unless they have done some fucked up shit, like raped someone.

1-2 Let's talk about some real contenders and stop getting butt hurt over lower teir TUF fighters.

as a teammate of jones and a veteran, he's under huge pressure. he went through four fights and two training sessions per day within one month. A KO is actually a big relief. At least he didn't turn down the fight, like his coach did.

Don't confuse people disliking bubba's personality as not giving him respect I respect every fighter who goes in the octagon and puts their life on the line to entertain us fans, but that doesn't me we have to like them personally.

Anyone that steps up is entitled to a certain amount of respect. As fans though, we're entitled to rip on people we don't like. I mean by the same logic, I should also respect Adam Morrison's multiple championship rings, which I don't. It was fuck off funny when he put the towell over his head and wailed. Does that mean I'm tougher? No. But it's still funny.

But with a name like Bubba........

Just kidding,the guy is a fighter.It is very hard to do what ANY of them do.

He does deserve respect but not all will give it to him.Here people hate for superficial

and silly things.

Big mouth got shut up. Wow a fighter gets credit for showing up?? If you could call it that.. If he is second guessing himself he should not be fighting.

As a viewer, I was far more interested in the prospect of a Hall-Hester fight.

I been watching his fight over and over again he wasn't out hit got hit real hard in the eye and he fake the KO I believe. He should have bow out due to injury or what ever was bothering him and let the other guy have the fight.
Sorry just my point of view he isn't the only one doing that training and was the only one not ready to fight.

Every one respects him, they just don't like his personality.
Anyway, good first post Bubba lol.

I been watching his fight over and over again he wasn't out hit got hit real hard in the eye and he fake the KO I believe. He should have bow out due to injury or what ever was bothering him and let the other guy have the fight.
Sorry just my point of view he isn't the only one doing that training and was the only one not ready to fight.

r u for real ?

I have respect for Bubba as someone who gets into the cage and lays it all out....but make no mistake, he acted like a bullshit tough guy at the beginning, emotionally blackmailed his coach to get the wild card, faked injuries and conspiracy theories, and lost 2 out of 4 fights.....I do not consider him on the level of anyone currently on the UFC roster in his division.

I respect anyone who steps in the ring... But that's' a huge generalization.

I'm not bashing... but I respect him slightly less than someone like, let's say Dillon, or Clint.. or all of the other 13 guys

He acted like a dick trying to get the easy match-ups 1st, (He's cut .. I'll fight THAT dude) .. then lost when he finally got an "easy guy". Gifted the wild card and totally over did it when he won....Then acted like a tearful father missing his kids. Then like a spoiled brat when they actually gave him a difficult fight in the quarters...

Then laughed about losing like it made him "one of the guys". Clint would've made a far better fight. I hope they put Clint in with Bubba in the Finale.

I' see him as more than likely go the same way as someone like Jamie Yager/Casey Uscola .. losing in the small shows after blowing a good chance on the big stage.

I'm not a keyboard warrior and have no doubt he could kick my ass.. I however, do not fight for a living and train with the LHW Champion of the world.

Guy's a joke.

I respect anyone who steps in the ring... But that's' a huge generalization.

I'm not bashing... but I respect him slightly less than someone like, let's say Dillon, or Clint.. or all of the other 13 guys

He acted like a dick trying to get the easy match-ups 1st, (He's cut .. I'll fight THAT dude) .. then lost when he finally got an "easy guy". Gifted the wild card and totally over did it when he won....Then acted like a tearful father missing his kids. Then like a spoiled brat when they actually gave him a difficult fight in the quarters...

Then laughed about losing like it made him "one of the guys". Clint would've made a far better fight. I hope they put Clint in with Bubba in the Finale.

I' see him as more than likely go the same way as someone like Jamie Yager/Casey Uscola .. losing in the small shows after blowing a good chance on the big stage.

I'm not a keyboard warrior and have no doubt he could kick my ass.. I however, do not fight for a living and train with the LHW Champion of the world.

Guy's a joke.

if he's a dick and joke, u may be worse, cause that's the only two things u care about the show.

I don't really hate any fighter unless they have done some fucked up shit, like raped someone.

Bubba is only hurting himself. He is not doing anything that should make people hate him.

I guess this season does not have a Junie Browning/Tony Ferguson figure, so they try to make Bubba and even Uriah unlikeable.

Back