Buatsi vs Dos Santos May 15th DAZN

Yafai looks terrible here.

Dunno how you can say there's only one winner if they stand and trade and that's Yafai. He's the one who's been knocked down twice.

Well Yafai ain't winning on the scorecards lmao

Scorecards are gonna be all over the place here.

Yafai seems to think he’s some kind of Prince Naseem- he does the leaving his chin hanging out to dry bit well, but his punching is basic in the extreme.

Fair play to Cunningham.

Main event time

Oh wow. Completely out cold there

Buatsi looked sloppy when Dos Santos got into his head with the takedown, but that was lights out there with that punch.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in London"

<6>

Nice KO and sucks to see the guy cry once he realizes what happened but he did land some good left hooks. Not sure how Butasi fares against the top dogs

Nice KO and sucks to see the guy cry once he realizes what happened but he did land some good left hooks. Not sure how Butasi fares against the top dogs

I think He’s a really good fighter whos still improving. I think he can beat pretty much everyone other than bivol and beterbiev. He’s not ready for that yet though, he’s fought no one at world level. This fella was a padded can. I don’t think he showed him any respect
I’d like to see a fight against one of his domestic rivals next; Johnson, Arthur or Richards who are all good fighters. Then a world level opponent or even try to get a fight with joe smith. As dangerous as that fight is so soon, it’s easily his best chance at a world title. Especially before canelo moves up

I think He’s a really good fighter whos still improving. I think he can beat pretty much everyone other than bivol and beterbiev. He’s not ready for that yet though, he’s fought no one at world level. This fella was a padded can. I don’t think he showed him any respect
I’d like to see a fight against one of his domestic rivals next; Johnson, Arthur or Richards who are all good fighters. Then a world level opponent or even try to get a fight with joe smith. As dangerous as that fight is so soon, it’s easily his best chance at a world title. Especially before canelo moves up

I’m all for a Joe Smith fight. That guy always makes for interesting fights

gross mismatch. Buatsi is title ready. get him in there with Krasniqi next
He's had 14 fights. This last opponent was 15 and O. The opponent before that was 11 and O. Not sure if he's title ready just yet. GGG, Canelo, Crawford, Spence all had similar levels of opponents during their first 14 fights. Lomachenko the only person I can think of that jumped in with good competition straight away and it cost him.

Back