Buatsi vs Dos Santos May 15th DAZN

Good to see buatsi back but who the fck is he fighting? He should be looking up the rankings, or at least making a fight with one of his domestic rivals, who are all far more proven than this fella. In his 15 wins he’s beaten 3 opponents with winning records. Joke of a fight

Last edited:
Good to see buatsi back who the fck is he fighting? He should be looking up the rankings, or at least making a fight with one of his domestic rivals, who are all far more proven than this fella. In his 15 wins he’s beaten 3 opponents with winning records. Joke of a fight
I dunno why but I thought his last fight was an eliminator for the WBA. Thought he was going for that next

I dunno why but I thought his last fight was an eliminator for the WBA. Thought he was going for that next

who’s the wba champ? If it’s beterbiev maybe he should go the wbo route instead
I’d like to see him in with Callum chambers. Winner steps to and takes on the big boys

who’s the wba champ? If it’s beterbiev maybe he should go the wbo route instead
I’d like to see him in with Callum chambers. Winner steps to and takes on the big boys
It's Bivol. They've also got an interim and a regular champ too

Good to see buatsi back but who the fck is he fighting? He should be looking up the rankings, or at least making a fight with one of his domestic rivals, who are all far more proven than this fella. In his 15 wins he’s beaten 3 opponents with winning records. Joke of a fight
He should be ready to step up by now I guess this might have something to do with the new trainer etc and hopefully after his he will be out again soon against someone better

Nice. Though I am more interested in Carolis Richards

Dos Santos looks in good shape and Buatsi is seriously untested, but hard to go against the bookies here, as much as I’d like to.

Forgot this was on lol English title fight at the moment.

This fight ain't even close. Surprised this hasn't been stopped by the corner or ref yet.

Back