bsn or muscle milk?

BSN has no direct Soy ingredients excepts its made in amchinery that processes soy, milk, and eggs.

Muscle Milk needs more Whey protein, it has too much straight up milk protein (casein)and not enough whey isolate* in my opinion

well, yeah, for post workout it's not optimal, but muscle milk was my breakfast shake for a while. good stuff.

I actually use both. MM if I'm starving and in a hurry before a workout or for a bedtime snack, Syntha-6 for my actual protein needs.

BSN Syntha-6 is the best tasting to me, in terms of protein. The low amount of fat and higher amount of fiber is what I love about it.

Muscle Milk tastes great as well, but the fat content is very high, even if they are "designer" fats.

BSN Lean Dessert is also very good. Sometimes, I have this as a later night snack/dessert instead of anything sweet.

EvoPro has all the protein components of MM without all the fat and other stuff. It is also extremely delcious.

I see alot of people who love MM and alot of people who think it is complete crap. I have tried it and it tastes great but i know nothing when it comes to suppplement shopping. So what would be the best Post workout supp available at a GNC or Vitamin world, sorry if i robbed the thread.

BSN is fucking awsome when it comes to taste. Except for the NO Xplode, which tastes better than all the other NO drinks tho.

Optimum all the way.

I wanted to try BSN but decided that Syntha 6 is too much in one package. With Muscle Milk, not a fan of all of the calories.

they both suck. MM has way too much fat, carbs, thats why it tastes so good.

go with Optimum Nutrition whey protein. Its the best hands down. This is to be ingested whenever, but i recommend also getting a casein protein as well to take before you go to bed bc remember your body is in a catabolic state while asleep, so the casein protein totally kicks ass.

Muscletech nano tech hardcore if you are a real man hahah you pansys drink muscle milk, lol.

Muscletech nano tech hardcore if you are a real man hahah you pansys drink muscle milk, lol.

I much prefer Anator-p70. It works and it's backed by research.

Anator-p70 is designed to target and instantly activate gene regulators that increase muscle size. Not only that, but it is also engineered to turn off the gene regulators that signal muscle breakdown! Anator-p70's key ingredients are scientifically designed to stimulate these master genetic regulators

The first time I ever read the nutritional information for Muscle Mlik, I laughed my ass off and couldn't believe they called it a performance supplement. The original mix was just loaded with fats, carbs, and didn't really have much protein. As mentioned earlier, it tasted like cake mix- but really wasn't worth the container it was packaged in.

Now that they have reformulated their mixture(s), it is a little more respectable... but still horrifically overpriced. The flavors are great, although it still doesn't offer the potency serious lifters are after... not to mention the unwanted carbohydrate/fat/satfat tag-alongs. I will only buy Muscle Milk if I am in a pinch and am unable to consume higher quality protein- such as Optimum Nutrition's.

Only in dire straights do I bother with it,
-Chris

If you are looking for taste, then muscle milk instantly beats out the rest of the competition.

If you are looking for low calorie/low sugar then you should switch to an alternate choice.

I recently tried Muscle Milk cookies n cream because I was told it's the best tasting thing on the market. All I can say is...

really? THAT is the best? It was mediocre at best and given the ingredient list I don't see why anyone would ever buy it unless they just didn't know any better.

I think it's between Monster Milk and Syntha 6. Syntha 6 will be the best for your money though.

I mix my Muscle Milk with BSN protein powder. 2 scoops Muscle Milk, 1 scoop BSN.

Back