bsn or muscle milk?

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
a friend of mine let me sample some of his bsn strawberry shake I really liked it but other people tell me musclemilk tatse the best what do you think?

Both taste better than most protein shakes

bsn what?
Syntha 6 or True Mass.

It doesn't really matter they plus mmilk all suck complete ass as far as protein goes (they all taste great though)

Ive had the muscle milk stuff, all pretty decent, especially since they are quite convenient pre packaged. I prefer the Syntha 6 from BSN though, their vanilla is delicious. Ive also tried the cookies & cream which is not bad, but hard to match things to add into it in terms of fruits etc.

Its a matter of opinion really. However, I love my MM and IMO is one of the best tasting proteins out there. and I dont know where 3times came up with MM having too much sugar. :icon_conf

Its a matter of opinion really. However, I love my MM and IMO is one of the best tasting proteins out there. and I dont know where 3times came up with MM having too much sugar. :icon_conf

My fault, thinking of another product. Only 4g sugar. please proceed with consuming it.

a friend of mine let me sample some of his bsn strawberry shake I really liked it but other people tell me musclemilk tatse the best what do you think?

Depends on your taste- have you ever loved a meal and someone else hated it?
BSN- is good in every flavor to me! And it is coming out in Banana. Muscle mIlk I like too but not as much.

mmilk chocolate tastes like brownie mix to me (too chocolately). does anyone recommend another flavor?

My fault, thinking of another product. Only 4g sugar. please proceed with consuming it.

It used to have more, but they reformulated it a while back with less sugar and less fat while still keeping the same great taste.

so far i've tried these flavours from muscle milk:

chocolate
cookies and cream
banana creme
mocha latte

they all taste awesome, mocha latte is the tub i'm on now. i love it cause i get coffee cravings during the day so i just slam one of these babies down.

I'd go with Muscle Milk, the taste for a protein shake is as good as it gets.

muscle milk tastes much better. anyone who disagrees is obviously a freedom hating terrorist......or a bsn rep

they both taste amazing, give the edge to mm

however all protein powders, even the worst, are still much better tasting than they were years ago

Either or. I'm a MM drinker myself. Especially the newer formula. Much better than the older one as far as calories and fat.

Muscle milk has too many calories try Pro Complex by optimum nutrition.

That's a blanket statement. Care to say why?

Muscle Milk needs more Whey protein, it has too much straight up milk protein (casein)and not enough whey isolate* in my opinion

Back