• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bryce Mitchell was on Tucker Carlson tonight

I know you’re just a troll with nothing better going on in your life. You use all sorts of odd nerd language, you constantly respond to my threads and add nothing besides projection your weird insecurities. You don’t find it odd that when I discuss hacks you instantly reply without fail every time? Deep down you know it’s about people like you who used TDS as a defense for literally everything. Now go outside and take a breath of fresh air, you post here way too much and need a break. Stop thinking about me.

My post history is there for anyone to see, if you care to prove this insane theory of yours true. Much like how you've avoided even trying to prove your insane theory true that "police brutality" topics are "cancelled and silenced", I have a feeling this is where you deflect and go off the rails, rather than even slightly attempting to back up the nonsense you spew.

Straight out of the mans mouth and they still refuse to hear the truth.

OIP.eR1ZbHcyn2yncm7FyhNRRQHaEz

Don't forget to Bring Your Own Cup... ;)

Unlike you, I don't pick and choose which lying media hacks to listen to and present as bastions of truth and goodwill, when they tell me I want to hear. My opinions on Tucker Carlson have been made quite clear in here over the years, and you're free to look them up if you want to see how wrong and inherently biased you are.

My post history is there for anyone to see, if you care to prove this insane theory of yours true. Much like how you've avoided even trying to prove your insane theory true that "police brutality" topics are "cancelled and silenced", I have a feeling this is where you deflect and go off the rails, rather than even slightly attempting to back up the nonsense you spew.

You've been here since 2010, you know that you can't go back that far through the profile unless you search by title. Most people simply don't have the time for that but anyone who has been posting here during Trump's presidency knows that you were consistently among the most partisan of posters for those four years. Every criticism of Trump was met with "its bullshit", "fake news", or "to the TDS thread". Oh, who started the Mega TDS thread by the way? Lmao, you can't hide bro no matter how much you want to.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-tds-mega-thread-v2-both-sides-bugaloo.4104677/

Nothing to see folks, no partisan hackery at work here. Just a normal guy who loves Trump so much that any of his many flaws are met with "TDS" responses or "bullshit" like this one too.

Imagine being such a hack that you refuse to acknowledge that Trump was every bit of a piece of shit as Bush, Obama, etc. The same guy who is now saying we should have bombed the convoy and put Chinese flags on airplanes.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...f-drone-strikes-ignored-by-the-right.4156871/

Then there was the blackwater pardon where you redirected people to the TDS thread. You've always been a lousy poster who trolls people with "I'm not a hack, you are". At least I acknowledge my criticisms that I may be too soft on China since I've lived there but the thing is you just double down on everything. Ever wonder why you have to point out your post history so much? People remember your bullshit. You just did it again to another poster right before I made this one. You're either a troll or you an horrible memory of what happened.

Adam crybaby kinzinger trying to call him out lol. Hopefully they oil up and grapple each other in tights, tickle and lick each other’s toes or some shit

Adam crybaby kinzinger trying to call him out lol. Hopefully they oil up and grapple each other in tights, tickle and lick each other’s toes or some shit

"Stay here and entertain." = "Shut up and dribble."

I'm so tired of these hacks who can't see how stupid they are. This kid actually made some decent points. I give him credit for being anti-war even though he does same some other odd stuff. The hypocrisy never ends with these people.

You've been here since 2010, you know that you can't go back that far through the profile unless you search by title. Most people simply don't have the time for that but anyone who has been posting here during Trump's presidency knows that you were consistently among the most partisan of posters for those four years. Every criticism of Trump was met with "its bullshit", "fake news", or "to the TDS thread". Oh, who started the Mega TDS thread by the way? Lmao, you can't hide bro no matter how much you want to.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-tds-mega-thread-v2-both-sides-bugaloo.4104677/

Nothing to see folks, no partisan hackery at work here. Just a normal guy who loves Trump so much that any of his many flaws are met with "TDS" responses or "bullshit" like this one too.

Imagine being such a hack that you refuse to acknowledge that Trump was every bit of a piece of shit as Bush, Obama, etc. The same guy who is now saying we should have bombed the convoy and put Chinese flags on airplanes.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...f-drone-strikes-ignored-by-the-right.4156871/

Then there was the blackwater pardon where you redirected people to the TDS thread. You've always been a lousy poster who trolls people with "I'm not a hack, you are". At least I acknowledge my criticisms that I may be too soft on China since I've lived there but the thing is you just double down on everything. Ever wonder why you have to point out your post history so much? People remember your bullshit. You just did it again to another poster right before I made this one. You're either a troll or you an horrible memory of what happened.

No, no, no, sweetie. This was about your allegations about me "stalking" you. Not me being a fan of Trump's, which is true and I've never denied, or would even try to deny. Although, the TDS mega thread was meant to keep people from derailing threads with pro/anti-Trump comments, when it wasn't appropriate. You're too thick to even see that, though, even though it's spelled out in the OP...

Nice try though, LOL. How long were you looking through my posts, before you tapped out on trying to prove I follow you around, and switched to this weak shit?

No, no, no, sweetie. This was about your allegations about me "stalking" you. Not me being a fan of Trump's, which is true and I've never denied, or would even try to deny. Although, the TDS mega thread was meant to keep people from derailing threads with pro/anti-Trump comments, when it wasn't appropriate. You're too thick to even see that, though, even though it's spelled out in the OP...

Nice try though, LOL. How long were you looking through my posts, before you tapped out on trying to prove I follow you around, and switched to this weak shit?

You're such a little weasel. Constantly moving the goal posts. Take this loss you hack.

I know most sherdorks listen to Neil Young and Joni Mitchell

but this is what a man making art sounds like

Barns & Bars

Bryce Bless

honorable mention boom boom kell

Last edited:
Hes not good but he is way better than Woodley lol

twood should link up with him and teach him how to spit real bars<5>

So good!
But you only become the GOAT MMA rapper when the GOAT MMA fighter sings your songs.

You're such a little weasel. Constantly moving the goal posts. Take this loss you hack.

This was the post where I challenged you to prove your insane theory. Now, what do you think you were alleging in this highly insane and feminine rage post:

I know you’re just a troll with nothing better going on in your life. You use all sorts of odd nerd language, you constantly respond to my threads and add nothing besides projection your weird insecurities. You don’t find it odd that when I discuss hacks you instantly reply without fail every time? Deep down you know it’s about people like you who used TDS as a defense for literally everything. Now go outside and take a breath of fresh air, you post here way too much and need a break. Stop thinking about me.

You'll notice a lack of you accusing me of excusing Trump of pardoning folks, or being a fan of Trump, which is what you tried to prove in your rebuttal, as if that is what I was challenging you to do.

But I'm the one moving the goalposts...

What was that about projecting?

This was the post where I challenged you to prove your insane theory. Now, what do you think you were alleging in this highly insane and feminine rage post:

You'll notice a lack of you accusing me of excusing Trump of pardoning folks, or being a fan of Trump, which is what you tried to prove in your rebuttal, as if that is what I was challenging you to do.

But I'm the one moving the goalposts...

What was that about projecting?
Yawn…..

It’s crazy all these pro athletes are talented enough to be rappers on the side

Back