Bryce Mitchell was on Tucker Carlson tonight

UFC's Bryce Mitchell thinks government created coronavirus 'to cause some type of chaos'

“I blame the government. I really do", Mitchell said. It’s usually who I blame for everything. I think the coronavirus was made by the government. I think the good government made the damn virus. I think that they infected the people on purpose to cause some type of chaos. There’s some people making good money and stuff.”

“I think our government is going to try and take our guns,” “That’s what I think is going to happen, and it’s sad, but that’s what I see happening. I’ve seen them pushing some gun control thing right now and trying to get our guns or at least seeing if they can. I’m seeing how it goes. I don’t know; the whole thing is crazy to me.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if a shit show went down. I’m talking about everybody shooting everybody.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/03/ufc-bryce-mitchell-touts-coronavirus-conspiracy

<{1-1}>

UFC's Bryce Mitchell thinks government created coronavirus 'to cause some type of chaos'

“I blame the government. I really do", Mitchell said. It’s usually who I blame for everything. I think the coronavirus was made by the government. I think the good government made the damn virus. I think that they infected the people on purpose to cause some type of chaos. There’s some people making good money and stuff.”

“I think our government is going to try and take our guns,” “That’s what I think is going to happen, and it’s sad, but that’s what I see happening. I’ve seen them pushing some gun control thing right now and trying to get our guns or at least seeing if they can. I’m seeing how it goes. I don’t know; the whole thing is crazy to me.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if a shit show went down. I’m talking about everybody shooting everybody.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/03/ufc-bryce-mitchell-touts-coronavirus-conspiracy

<{1-1}>
9df2d00b-85d7-4728-a329-0a1f74fd53ad_text.gif

<{1-1}>

Aside form being vague about it, he's essentially correct.

Only complete dimwitted fools haven't figured out by now that it was an intentionally engineered bioweapon that was "leaked" via the wuhan lab.

He's also right about certain government officials seeking to disarm the populace. That's a key component in totalitarian takeover.

You're the worst kind of citizen. Purely naïve and intentionally stupid.

Aside form being vague about it, he's essentially correct.

Only complete dimwitted fools haven't figured out by now that it was an intentionally engineered bioweapon that was "leaked" via the wuhan lab.

He's also right about certain government officials seeking to disarm the populace. That's a key component in totalitarian takeover.

You're the worst kind of citizen. Purely naïve and intentionally stupid.

<DisgustingHHH>

Hunter working at Burisma is/was such a fucking sham. If that was Trump jr... you know the thing

He's right about Pelosi too, beyond corrupt, but it's not like political inside trading is just a Democrat thing. Congress is one giant swamp, and it's not a partisan thing.

This place always cracks me up. Police brutality is silenced and canceled yet if another athlete makes a political comment that they agree with its awesome.

How about just let everyone speak their mind and we can praise or criticize it? These guys who always whine about cancel culture are first in line to say shut up to a black guy complaining about the policing in this nation. Its so hypocritical and reeks of partisan hackery.

With that being said, I think this guy's opinions suck. His rant included "I know nothing about what's going on" then five seconds later gives a rant about a conspiracy.

Hunter working at Burisma is/was such a fucking sham. If that was Trump jr... you know the thing

He's right about Pelosi too, beyond corrupt, but it's not like political inside trading is just a Democrat thing. Congress is one giant swamp, and it's not a partisan thing.

Oh please, the Trump family got away with everything too. Their family is every bit as twisted and probably even more so and they still got away with it all. The powerful get away with everything in America, it doesn't matter what letter you have in front of your name as long as you have either power or money. These guys usually have both so they're untouchable.

I just want to say to this young man..

BRUH! You're being interviewed by a millionaire, who's being paid by a Billionaire, to tell YOU how to vote so that THEY will pay less in taxes than you do.

Keep them fighting against each other and "keep them poor!"

- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Soros called, he’s wondering where you’ve been

WTF are you talking about?

Stupid analysis. Tucker is well paid because his show dominates the competition, unlike the DC hacks on CNN and MSNBC. It's Washington's worst nightmare that Tucker gets a show on a network like Meet The Press, hosted by that dumbass insider Chunk Todd, whose wife works directly for the Democrat party.
You guys know there is an old Tucker interview where he talks about Bill O"Reilly's success, and how it is alll just a fake. Fake populism to try and trick and appeal to a gullible segment of society and Tucker says if they ever see thru it 'he is done'. He seemed kind of surprised they could not see it through it and that Bill was part of the elite and playing a role to get rich off of them.

I think it became clear to Tucker that this segment was just hopelessly dumb and that they could not see thru it. Once he realized that he knew that the heir to Swanson family fortune could indeed go from this

23-10.jpg

to be accepted as a Conservative everyman voice by simply changing into a plaid shirt and using really dumb base right talking points.

q8734wmcc2a71.png

I think, at first, he was not so sure that the same crowd (Bill O'Reilly) could be that dumb that they would so easily be fooled twice, but indeed they are, and would.

I just want to say to this young man..

BRUH! You're being interviewed by a millionaire, who's being paid by a Billionaire, to tell YOU how to vote so that THEY will pay less in taxes than you do.

Keep them fighting against each other and "keep them poor!"

- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Yeah, he should be getting interviewed by the unbiased poor people on the other networks to discuss "muh tax cuts" and "January 6" all day while the country gets molested by inflation and gas prices are the highest in the history of gas prices and food is about to skyrocket worse than it already has. We all know when the middle class is getting poorer, and they can barely pay for skyrocketing expenses, the clear priority should be the tax rates of strangers.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Last edited:
This place always cracks me up. Police brutality is silenced and canceled yet if another athlete makes a political comment that they agree with its awesome.

How about just let everyone speak their mind and we can praise or criticize it? These guys who always whine about cancel culture are first in line to say shut up to a black guy complaining about the policing in this nation. Its so hypocritical and reeks of partisan hackery.

LOL, wut?

Police brutality threads are made all the time in here(some that go on for thousands posts), and have a healthy mix of opinions. There's even a mega thread for it to control the traffic, since they're made so often. They are certainly not "cancelled" or "silenced", LOL.

This thread is no different. You have half the thread calling this guy a moron, but here you are complaining that it's not the same as when a police brutality thread is made. It's almost like you only see what you want to see...because you're a hack.

Yeah, he should be getting interviewed by the unbiased poor people on the other networks to discuss "muh tax cuts" and "January 6" all day while the country gets molested by inflation and gas prices are the highest in the history of gas prices and food is about to skyrocket worse than it already has. We all know when the middle class is getting poorer, and they can barely pay for skyrocketing expenses, the clear priority should be the tax rates of strangers.

<JagsKiddingMe>

OGC.32a52903c413ed071e0c57832ac2a98c

Back