Bruce leeroy needs to play it safe

Huge Caceres fan, glad he's finally putting together his skills at this age! Hopefully he can make a journeyman run into the rankings. War Bruce Leeroy!

Bruce_Leeroy_Hadouken_medium.gif

Keep on getting these unranked border line top 20 fighters and earn your money easy, why did he call out for a ranked fighter? We all know bruce leeroy is not even top 10 at that weight division. Once he starts getting tougher matchups he will lose and get cut, just shut your mouth and get these easy wins with the job security.

When is he beating borderline top 20 fighters? I don't know if he has beat a top 100 fighter tbh.

Keep on getting these unranked border line top 20 fighters and earn your money easy, why did he call out for a ranked fighter? We all know bruce leeroy is not even top 10 at that weight division. Once he starts getting tougher matchups he will lose and get cut, just shut your mouth and get these easy wins with the job security.

I mean, seriously. Why the fuck would anyone want to test themselves, maybe even string some good wins together and potentially get higher paydays.

I mean, seriously. Why the fuck would anyone want to test themselves, maybe even string some good wins together and potentially get higher paydays.
Agree, Dustin porier for example doesn’t want to be champ and just want to make money off big fights.

He looked good last night and the best physically ive ever seen him..

Stay salty..

Hes a good fighter when hes serious...guy just approaches fighting different then most guys...his goals are different but i hope he can go for a serious title run ..guy has serious skills when he wants to apply them

I actually love watching Bruce Leroy fight. I was super excited for yesterday's fight. It was a shame he couldn't finish the many submission opportunities he was offered. He was probably looking for the highlight reel KO and it went to the judges instead.

I just looked it up, this guy has 24 UFC fights and he's been in the org. since 2011! I don't think he has fought a top 10 guy yet, unless Faber was still ranked at that time. How is he still in the UFC? He must have saved Dana's life or something.<45>

What reason would he have to release him? Maybe at the beginning of his UFC career when he was 1-3, but he would have been released off a loss to Edwin Figueroa in a fight where most people thought he won. Dana probably thought he won as well, can't say I recall at the time, but it was considered a bad decision. So he got another shot and went on a win streak. Since then, when would have been a good time to release him... fuck rankings, the guys he's lost to are really good or were at the time, other than the beginning of his career on that 1-3 run.

Not sure why he's getting so much hate... and it's laughable to say he's not UFC caliber, some idiot said so earlier. UFC caliber is a joke, you think half the guys that get contracts from DWCS are UFC caliber? Dude has 13 wins in the UFC now, should be 14 but one is a NC due to a positive marijuana test and is on a 4 fight win streak rn. Clearly, he belongs.

TS just needed something to fucking cry about.
What? Bruce leeroy will never crack top 10, just play it safe and fight these up and comer jobbers and collect your paycheck, the covid cuts are coming if he faces ranked opponents and lose 3 in a row.

Ufc record 14-10, pls know your role and stay fighting non ranked fighters if u want JOB SECURITY

I just looked it up, this guy has 24 UFC fights and he's been in the org. since 2011! I don't think he has fought a top 10 guy yet, unless Faber was still ranked at that time. How is he still in the UFC? He must have saved Dana's life or something.<45>
Why not? He is a steady 15-30 fighter that showed time and time again he is a great test for upcoming fighters. Also an exciting guy with a great mindset

Hopefully he gets Barboza next. Edson's record lately is deceiving & Leeroy is on a fraudulent 4-fight winning streak. I could see the odds being close or Leeroy even being the favorite. I'll bet my house on Barboza.

To me he’s a fun guy to watch and functions well as a gatekeeper of the lowest order. He’s the litmus test that proves whether or not you belong in the UFC.

Because he doesnt wanna fight another dollar store Chael Sonnen

He went 5 rounds with top 5 fighter Yair rodriguez and lost a split decision. Who knows, maybe with the right match up he can beat a ranked fighter. I do kind of doubt it, though, but there's no shame in him trying to advance his career.

Back