Bruce leeroy needs to play it safe

JustBLEED123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Keep on getting these unranked border line top 20 fighters and earn your money easy, why did he call out for a ranked fighter? We all know bruce leeroy is not even top 10 at that weight division. Once he starts getting tougher matchups he will lose and get cut, just shut your mouth and get these easy wins with the job security.

hes turning the corner imo and wants to use his experience and sharp mindset. weird thread
He's not turning a corner tho, he's just fighting guys that are more limited than him. Best win in his streak might be Hooper, and that boy nearly lost to a can in his last fight.

He's not turning a corner tho, he's just fighting guys that are more limited than him. Best win in his streak might be Hooper, and that boy nearly lost to a can in his last fight.
hes got some big wins comin. i feels it

Leeroy is moving steadily.
Whilst there don’t seem to be any winnable fights in the top ten he could definitely beat the majority of 10-15.
An almost implausible dark horse.

Good for him to want to challenge himself. Strange to advise him not to do so.

Not like he's risking anything. UFC loves this guy. He would have to go on a Dan Hardy type losing streak in order to get cut

I just looked it up, this guy has 24 UFC fights and he's been in the org. since 2011! I don't think he has fought a top 10 guy yet, unless Faber was still ranked at that time. How is he still in the UFC? He must have saved Dana's life or something.<45>

I just looked it up, this guy has 24 UFC fights and he's been in the org. since 2011! I don't think he has fought a top 10 guy yet, unless Faber was still ranked at that time. How is he still in the UFC? He must have saved Dana's life or something.<45>
You sound like a casual. How are you a black belt and you don’t know if he faced Top 10....

#beltcolordoesnotmatter

One of the longest tenured fighter in the UFC roster, perhaps he might land himself on the HOF someday.

I've always wondered how he's stuck around. He's not an exciting fighter nor a "Big" personality. I don't get it. No one really cares when this guy fights. He must be making peanuts and has a tag if ufc vet to use.

It said he is 32, on the intro info.
I thought he was late 30s.

Dana loves TUF guys

He’s not a UFC caliber fighter but he sticks around because he gets fed these guys off the street every once in a while.
I think he sticks around because Dana likes him and also, he is more concerned about having an exciting fight than he is about winning

If Alex wins again & Yair loses his next fight they should let him try to avenge that split decision. Last time it was fotn + it would be awesome to see Alex beat that guy and jump way up in the rankings at the same time.

Back