Bruce Leeroy is headlining a UFC card

Good for him but it's surprising to me. I definitely see him on the main card of a Fight Night but I didn't expect him to headline. Great opportunity for him. And to people pointing out they'll still watch...well duh, we are MMA fans afterall.

Alex would be out of the UFC if he didn't wear a stupid costume and have a stupid nickname.

Oh shut up. Like no other fighter in the UFC has a stupid nickname.

And Alex is simply playing to the crowd with his antics. Kind of like what the Diaz brother do...without the cursing.

Good for Bruce Leeroy, always a fan win or lose. Plus that card is looking ok.

This'll be a good test for Yair. He's a good part of the reason this fight is a headliner. He's a hot prospect on the UFC's accelerated path.

Oh look, more bitches complaining about more mma.

Or maybe you could go back to my highschool days where ya had to stay awake til ungoldy hours of the morning for 1 event a month if you were lucky? 2-3 months between UFC cards? Yeah, that'd be AWESOME TO GO BACK TO!

Bitch bitch bitch.... WAAAH.

It's a fight night card dude. It's basically what they're intended for. It's a great place to give guys fights who aren't 100% fine tuned yet, and need time to develop. Especially considering the UFC dosen't really have a 'farm system' that most high end pro leagues have to grow their talent. Sure every once in a while fight nights get a sweet main event, but it's never really been a guarantee.

if you have a tv and you plug any existing cable into the back of it you can watch it without a subscription to cable.

good shit you people will whine about anything.
You're assuming everyone lives in America. ...also the Cable and fox channels aren't free are they? Don t you have to pay a monthly fee, I remember a thread about it where people just said"oh it's part of a bill I pay anyway" good god people. That's like saying oh all the fightpass cards are free if I plug my existing fightpass subscription into the back of my tv.

Here in aus u gotta pay roughly $70 a month for foxtel or cable, then extra for certain channels or sport bundles. That is not free.

Free is our 30+ free to air tv that an antenna picks up.

You're assuming everyone lives in America. ...also the Cable and fox channels aren't free are they? Don t you have to pay a monthly fee, I remember a thread about it where people just said"oh it's part of a bill I pay anyway" good god people. That's like saying oh all the fightpass cards are free if I plug my existing fightpass subscription into the back of my tv.

Here in aus u gotta pay roughly $70 a month for foxtel or cable, then extra for certain channels or sport bundles. That is not free.

Free is our 30+ free to air tv that an antenna picks up.

live in a decent country bud. ;)

Can't say I think Cacares is a good headliner, but it is important for the UFC to give lesser known guys a chance to build their fanbases - stars are made and promotion on free programming is a part of that.

Sherdoggers cry when UFC promotes fighters they don't like and complain how they don't do enough to promote lesser known fighters.

Sherdoggers also cry when UFC promotes lesser known fighters.

Such is Sherdog.

I noticed that too.lol Almost looked like he was faking a kick at the same time, but dunno????

Like he thought about kicking but changed his mind at the last second or something. Or maybe it's just plain weird....but hey! It worked. lol

I think it has more to do with Yair.

I'm hoping for an upset but it's unlikely.

Hes fun too watch but to me its more the UFC trying to build Yair fan base.
I mean 29 and a 12-8 record, I cant see what they could build with such a basis

Back