Bruce Leeroy is headlining a UFC card

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is that not a sign the UFC has too many cards or not?

Can't say I think Cacares is a good headliner, but it is important for the UFC to give lesser known guys a chance to build their fanbases - stars are made and promotion on free programming is a part of that.

Amanda nunes headlined the biggest card ever. Surely that wild have been a better thing to bitch about you fuxking goof.

post-61884-mean-girls-I-know-right-gif-im-FyYR.gif

But that's nothing against him, just the times we live in

Free TV. Is normal.

I love his fights.

Can't say I think Cacares is a good headliner, but it is important for the UFC to give lesser known guys a chance to build their fanbases - stars are made and promotion on free programming is a part of that.

Agreed. But, headlining? LOL! No way.

You can't build your fanbase if the majority of the fans don't even watch in the first place.

Maybe his opponent is the actual headliner, and Bruce Leeroy is the cannon fodder.

3o7qDYLRnB4PTfpxqE.gif

Well, at least he's coming off his best performance in years.

Plus it's more about giving Yair the exposure.

Source: @Ladder Master

Last edited:
Is that not a sign the UFC has too many cards or not?
Get used to it, this is the shape of things to come. Once all the brand name fighters are suspended, fight cards are going to look like this:
temp.png

Couldn't have said it better.

You can turn on the TV and watch baseball any night of the week.

High profile fighters or not, if UFC is on free TV and I have no other plans, I'll be watching.

He has a losing record in UFC, he is so sloppy too. Can't believe he is main event. these cards are getting worse and worse as the years go by

His last win over Cole Miller is probably the reason. It was a great fight and he's being rewarded for it. I don't have a problem with the card. I'll be watching. He's got two wins in a row right now.

Things have nose dived since 200,

That yellow canvas was evil I tells ya.

More like Yair is, they're starting to give him a push, and well deserved.

Back