Bruce Leeroy is headlining a UFC card

Good. Ive always liked him.

Too many cards. LOL...fuck that.

Is that not a sign the UFC has too many cards or not?

This is like the complete opposite of playing to the local population.

Dana: Alright, we're going to mormon country, who do we got for this card....

Staff:
Yair Rodríguez
Alex Caceres
Dennis Bermudez
Rony Jason
Thales Leites
Santiago Ponzinibbio
Maryna Moroz

Dana: Perfect! Line that up. Lets go play blackjack.

Then why does she live in another town? ;)
She works out of town, you silly bugger. She works for the Queensland Police. It's good money and rewarding work according to her). I don't want to discourage her from contributing to a safer community and earning well just because I want her home more often.

She works out of town, you silly bugger. She works for the Queensland Police. It's good money and rewarding work according to her). I don't want to discourage her from contributing to a safer community and earning well just because I want her home more often.

I'm just messing' with ya. That's gotta be tough though... I like my lady here with me. Although... I won't mind if she finds somewhere else to be tomorrow night for a few hours... if you know what I mean. ;)

3o7qDYLRnB4PTfpxqE.gif

Well, at least he's coming off his best performance in years.

Plus it's more about giving Yair the exposure.
Yeah, please don't force me to watch this. Where's Rosholt when you need him? :rolleyes:

I'm just messing' with ya. That's gotta be tough though... I like my lady here with me. Although... I won't mind if she finds somewhere else to be tomorrow night for a few hours... if you know what I mean. ;)

I did know you were just messing, and it's all good.

You get used to it, plus I work a lot too. It's harder when she takes the kids too, coming home to an empty house for a couple of weeks sucks. But it's not a bad life, altogether.

Cacares is coming off an amazing performance. He's starting to put everything together well and I'm glad to see him get his chance in the spotlight

Plus she's got a man named Codpiece at home. She'll keep coming back.

Its not free... you have to pay for cable and pay to subscribe to fox channels, you may as well say that fightpass is free.

if you have a tv and you plug any existing cable into the back of it you can watch it without a subscription to cable.

good shit you people will whine about anything.

It's a dud card, but normally you have at least 1 big draw...WTF were they thinking with that card...

Bruce leroy...that can...from TUF...that wore a onesie...has an afro...speaks bullshit in interviews he has no idea about...

<36>

The nerve of him headlining a card. What has this world come to.

Alex would be out of the UFC if he didn't wear a stupid costume and have a stupid nickname.

Back