Bruce Lee Versus Wong Jack Man in BIRTH OF THE DRAGON Trailer

* And Bruce Lee, in real life, was a force of nature.

I'd stay that calling a 5 feet, 130 lbs actor and with no documented fights, "a force of nature" is a bit of a stretch.

Johnny Cage - whose story is almost as credible as Bruce Lee's - would uppercut him to Edenia, where fairy tales exist.

I'd stay that calling a 5 feet, 130 lbs actor and with no documented fights, "a force of nature" is a bit of a stretch.

Spoken like someone that's never seen his training videos.

Some of them are theatrics, like one one-inch punch, which is merely a push to someone standing straight up, but his amazing speed is deniable.

Put some drake music or whatever the kids listen over the fight scenes. Profit..
Add a famous celebrity gurl as the wife. Profit

Trailer looks like its gonna be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty cool. I'll definitely check this one out.

I wonder how it will do at the box office.

Spoken like someone that's never seen his training videos.

Some of them are theatrics, like one one-inch punch, which is merely a push to someone standing straight up, but his amazing speed is deniable.

<mma3>

I guess the main character is supposed to offer up some sort of non-biased viewpoint but I think a cooler idea would have been focusing on just one or both Bruce and WJM viewpoints. A high quality Bruce Lee biopic would be pretty cool, this looks more like an action movie or something. I might watch

Anyone disrespects Bruce Lee is a piece of shit.

In many of his public displays, he does use some theatrical tricks like the 'one inch punch' is essentially a push to someone standing straight up.

Same with the guys holding the large pads for body kicks, they go flying backwards because they're standing straight up.

In many of his public displays, he does use some theatrical tricks like the 'one inch punch' is essentially a push to someone standing straight up.

Same with the guys holding the large pads for body kicks, they go flying backwards because they're standing straight up.

Even if someone is standing straight up, knocking over someone bigger than you who is rooted to the ground takes strength.

Why are we having this conversation? I was coming to your aid in defending Bruce or at least I thought I was.

You mistake my tone, I'm not aggressive, and this is just a polite discussion.

I honestly don't know what 'Rooted to the ground' means.

You mistake my tone, I'm not aggressive, and this is just a polite discussion.

I honestly don't know what 'Rooted to the ground' means.

There are different ways of standing. Some are more solid than others. If you were preparing to take a blow, you'd stand differently than you would if you were just having a conversation with someone.

There are different ways of standing. Some are more solid than others. If you were preparing to take a blow, you'd stand differently than you would if you were just having a conversation with someone.
I agree, when you're standing in a way to take a punch, you're not standing like this.

1381178336_bruce_lees_one_and_six_inch_punch.gif

And I'm not being disrespectful to Bruce Lee by pointing this out. I fully respect the man, his legacy, and philosophy.

I agree, when you're standing in a way to take a punch, you're not standing like this.

1381178336_bruce_lees_one_and_six_inch_punch.gif

And I'm not being disrespectful to Bruce Lee by pointing this out. I fully respect the man, his legacy, and philosophy.

I'll put it this way, the way that second dude flies like twelve feet away, I'm confident I couldn't do that no matter how they were standing.

Back