Bruce Lee Versus Wong Jack Man in BIRTH OF THE DRAGON Trailer

Nope. No video of them two training together
I don’t know why you are being difficult about this but there is, I guess I’ll go dig my damn vcr and vhs tales out of the attic one day this next week and convert it and put it up.

Look. I am not being rude or a dick. If there actually was a video of Bruce and Chuck sparring together, it would be all over YouTube.

As a former Bruce Lee junkie. And still a fan of the guy, its not that hard to know what legit training footage we got of Bruce.

So as far as the video you think you got on a VHS.. you either:

- saw the sparring from his demo. He did some contact sparring with his students. But not Chuck.

Or

- you dont really know what sparring is. So you may have seen Bruce and Chuck do something else.

Anyway.. there is no sparring video out there with Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee.

*Sigh* Nothing makes a movie lose credibility faster than saying it's 'Inspired by actual events' especially when there's multiple accounts of the event.

And the guy actor that's playing Bruce Lee is... well... lets just say Jason Scott Lee set the standard for how closely Bruce Lee could be emulated. And Bruce Lee, in real life, was a force of nature.

We can thank The Hurricane (and others obviously) for that. They took so many liberties in that one, they were successfully sued and probably cost 'Zel an Oscar. You used to see "Based on a true story" before that one.

Back