Bruce Lee Taught Conor McGregor how to knockout Jose Aldo

As wasetlandy as this thread will probably be considered by some I really do believe that Conor channels the spirit of the master more profoundly than any other UFC fighter I have seen to this day. And I find BL/CM discussions comparisons quite welcome.

It's blasphemy to compare Connor with a beloved martial arts star whos charisma has lasted generations.

As wasetlandy as this thread will probably be considered by some I really do believe that Conor channels the spirit of the master more profoundly than any other UFC fighter I have seen to this day. And I find BL/CM discussions comparisons quite welcome.
Same here, even from the way he screams with his mouth side open with googly eyes and how he spread his lats

tumblr_nyo620cD321qb2i10o1_500.jpg

Conor isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Acknowledge his mastery hes unreal

It's blasphemy to compare Connor with a beloved martial arts star whos charisma has lasted generations.

You mean an actual combat world champion instead of an actor?

Bruce Lee fighting style is ancient Chinese secret.

Pfftttt... RDA is going to put Conor on the receiving end of a Seagal beatdown!
HardToKill-03-sg.gif

Lol RDA lost to Clay Guida, get real. The UFC hype machine is in full effect. RDA isn't a world beater and I honestly don't see him posing much of a problem for Mcgregor.

Bruce Lee was forbidden to train the white man the deadly arts. That's why he was poisoned by the Chinese Triad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back