Bruce Lee Taught Conor McGregor how to knockout Jose Aldo

Also, Jigoro Kano has easily had the greatest impact on the martial arts worldwide than Lee. Lee was an entertainer, and encouraged more people to join useless TMA styles than anyone else in history.

Bruce Lee's legacy held the martial arts world back. After WWII his popularity pretty much killed Judo in the U.S., and internationally as a respected combat style. Grappling ideas went dormant because of him.

So why are there so many top guys that started out in useless tma. That is the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Embarrassing thread. Bruce Lee is an inspirational legend, Conor never will be. He's already allowed money to get to his head and has come to press conferences coked out of his mind. He is trash.

i thought he died because he took too many sleeping pills.
He died when he borrowed medication for a headache he was having and had an allergic reaction which caused a cerebral edema.

There is only one video, and there are many instances where he did spar in the gym (along with all the street fights he was in). He also did some boxing only matches. Look it up. Do the research. Websites with questionable sources is not really considered proper research by the way.

There is only one video, and there are many instances where he did spar in the gym (along with all the street fights he was in). He also did some boxing only matches. Look it up. Do the research. Websites with questionable sources is not really considered proper research by the way.

That looks more like a demo not sparring

That was a cool video.

So does Bruce Lee talk to McG from the dead or what?

That was a cool video.

So does Bruce Lee talk to McG from the dead or what?

prob he talked to mcg from mcg dreams lol well its public info that conor (along with numerous mma fighter) idolizes bruce.

Yeah they have some similarities in their physiques

176519372-conor-mcgregor-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

So i guess that ugly monkey tattoo in his chest is there to hide those weird pecs, heh?

Also, Jigoro Kano has easily had the greatest impact on the martial arts worldwide than Lee. Lee was an entertainer, and encouraged more people to join useless TMA styles than anyone else in history.

Bruce Lee's legacy held the martial arts world back. After WWII his popularity pretty much killed Judo in the U.S., and internationally as a respected combat style. Grappling ideas went dormant because of him.
Uh what? Do you know anything about bruce? He killed judo? Even though he promoted judo and every ground type fighting style?

And dang in that vid, that kick at 0:36 was faster and more accurate than any head kick I've ever seen thrown in mma.

Last edited:
Pacquiao is the fighter than reminds me most of Bruce Lee.

o5HtT8C.jpg

Who else has this been done for ?, was it Anderson or Machida ?.

Embarrassing thread. Bruce Lee is an inspirational legend, Conor never will be. He's already allowed money to get to his head and has come to press conferences coked out of his mind. He is trash.

Some may also "subhuman" ?.

This thread confirms that connor fans are all 13 yr. olds. Not hating, he's landed a few well placed punches.

He's dead. His movies were entertaining a long time ago. Can we move on?

Back