Brookins leaving for spiritual quest in India

Sideshow Bob

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Up until about the third minute of his fight last weekend in Las Vegas, UFC featherweight and Ultimate Fighter winner Jonathan Brookins was actually beating up Dustin Poirier. This seemed to surprise pretty much everyone, including Jonathan Brookins. Not because he didn

last i checked brookins was 2-3 in the ufc, losing to three tough guys.

Nice probably gonna go smoke some Charas with the natives :D, sounds fun!

Was he really beating up Poirier? I must be suffering from short memory loss...

I hope he finds what he is looking for

I just feel sorry for Adam and Ders
workaholics_shart_story_blake_640x360.jpg

i forget where he trains but i think it would be smart to at least spend part of camp with st-pierre (his TUF coach) and co in canada. tri star would help him to hone his skills and firas would be a good coach for him. just my opinion.

either that or AKA where his striking can be improved to go along with his quality wrestling.

Was he really beating up Poirier? I must be suffering from short memory loss...

Well he did rock him with a punch and landed a couple good ones right at the start of the fight.

He had some good shots in on poirer, but i wouldn't say he was beating him up.

Well good luck to him, and he should get as much diarrhea medicine as he can lift and carry with him.

I was so sure this guy was going to become a star in MMA after TUF. He even showed heart and toughness in the finale with Johnson. I don't get what has happened to this guy? It's a shame..

i forget where he trains but i think it would be smart to at least spend part of camp with st-pierre (his TUF coach) and co in canada. tri star would help him to hone his skills and firas would be a good coach for him. just my opinion.

either that or AKA where his striking can be improved to go along with his quality wrestling.

He trained at Tristar for this fight I'm pretty sure.

Well he did rock him with a punch and landed a couple good ones right at the start of the fight.

I see, I need to pay more attention (and drink less). Good for Brookins, not that it mattered in the end but anyway...

Didn't Dan Hardy do something similar to that in Asia? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he went to some Asian temple.

My good friend Eugene went to India on a similar spiritual quest.

He was a surfer, in fact he moved to Cali for the waves. He was also a life coach, just an all around positive and great person.

While in India one morning, he drowned on the beach. Though his body was flown back here, Eugene never truly returned.

Some people say that once you find the meaning of life, it's time to move on to your next journey. I like to think that Eugene found it.

Just a story I thought I'd share.

Hope he'll find what he's in search for. He's a good guy and it is probably a good idea to quit for awhile to make himself better as a person.

My good friend Eugene went to India on a similar spiritual quest.

He was a surfer, in fact he moved to Cali for the waves. He was also a life coach, just an all around positive and great person.

While in India one morning, he drowned on the beach. Though his body was flown back here, Eugene never truly returned.

Some people say that once you find the meaning of life, it's time to move on to your next journey. I like to think that Eugene found it.

Just a story I thought I'd share.

good-guy-greg-on-storytelling-photo-u2.jpg

Back