Broke my ankle today

Why did you visit my profile page?
You crushing on me too?
Im the fuckin belle of the ball over here

So I broke my ankle today at work jumping a fence. Was on a call of a possibly suicidal subject who was threatening suicide by cop and who had ingested about 50 Xanax bars too.

I had to get into position with the bean bag gun(40 mm foam round) to try and get him to the hospital. Ended up fracturing my ankle and another oficer took him into custody safely.

So what can I do to keep entertained for the next month?

Im on the mend dealing with a broken wrist. I feel your pain bro.

Sherdog it up! We will keep you entertained!!!

It shouldn't take much to restrain a guy who's taken 50 Xanax. lol, you guys brought out the stun guns and shit?

how bad was the pain compared to other physical pain you've experienced?

Honestly real low. Didn't think I broke it at all, just thought it was a sprain. Swelled really quick and really bad. I've broken a toe before kick boxing and that hurt way worse than this.

It shouldn't take much to restrain a guy who's taken 50 Xanax. lol, you guys brought out the stun guns and shit?

Guy had just swallowed em. Was running around with a crowbar for a bit, threatening room mates, tried to hang himself on the rafters and then took off into the hillside just prior to us getting there. He was pretty jacked up once he got to the hospital, I was sitting in the room across from him.

Our biggest concern(contrary to sherdog opinion) was not having to use lethal force on a dude who was just having an episode. He had no access to firearms but could have got knives. Bean bag gun is a good option with the heavy bushes right there.

He claimed 50 Xanax and our reporting party(his sister) said he probably swallowed something close to that in her presence.

New suggestion... In a month you can watch New Jack City exactly 434 times.... I suggest that. Better yet Demolition Man 381 times. Your choice honestly.

Last edited:
So I broke my ankle today at work jumping a fence. Was on a call of a possibly suicidal subject who was threatening suicide by cop and who had ingested about 50 Xanax bars too.

I had to get into position with the bean bag gun(40 mm foam round) to try and get him to the hospital. Ended up fracturing my ankle and another oficer took him into custody safely.

So what can I do to keep entertained for the next month?

You didn't shoot him?

there is no hero in this thread

Read thread title and thought Jamie Varner had a Sherdog account.

Back