Broke my ankle today

So I broke my ankle today at work jumping a fence. Was on a call of a possibly suicidal subject who was threatening suicide by cop and who had ingested about 50 Xanax bars too.

I had to get into position with the bean bag gun(40 mm foam round) to try and get him to the hospital. Ended up fracturing my ankle and another oficer took him into custody safely.

So what can I do to keep entertained for the next month?

I've done my ankles in numerous times, one thing you should know is, it's way worst first thing in the morning.

If you have Netflix, give The League a watch, I discovered that when I fractured my knee cap.

Also, go with Podcasts, because you can do other stuff like physiotherapy whilst doing it, as well as making the time go really quickly, because there's no set time, so you'll be listening to it, and before you know it, a chunk of time has gone.

how bad was the pain compared to other physical pain you've experienced?

A month? My broken ankle kept me off my feet for like three months then another 6 months of horrible limp without being able to do serious work.

Sorry to hear that. What interests me most about the story though is that Xanax comes in bar form? As in like candy bars? Edit: nvm i just looked it up lel.

Watch the first 2 or 3 seasons, that show went off the deep end after a certain point.

True, but if you watch 3 seasons, I doubt anyone has the self control to not watch a fourth.

Sorry to hear that. What interests me most about the story though is that Xanax comes in bar form? As in like candy bars? Edit: nvm i just looked it up lel.

True, but if you watch 3 seasons, I doubt anyone has the self control to not watch a fourth.

Basically just a fancy way of saying Xanax pills.

I watched the show for the first time this year. Couldn't finish it.
Once the island started skipping around and people where off the island wanting to come back I stopped caring. Still have no clue how the show ends. But the first few seasons were extremely well written with genuine hooks.

Yea I remember getting pretty annoyed at the show halfway through season 3. The first two seasons were so good. I think I stopped watching at some point, but that was when the show was still on the air.

If all the episodes were released and I could binge watch, I probably wouldn't have stopped.

Good for you for stopping though, it definitely gets stupider after the things you said.

Plan out more fun and exciting ways to power trip and oppress people for when you get healthy

You sound like someone who makes ignorant judgments on internet forums

giphy.gif

You got a crush on me or something?

I don't know why anyone would even watch the first season.

Watch the first 2 or 3 seasons, that show went off the deep end after a certain point.

Buy an airsoft gun and turn your house in to a shooting gallery.

Season 3 is when I stopped watching when it was airing week to week because it got a little slow and bad for a few episodes. I got a bug to watch it again a few years back and am glad I stuck with it that time. In marathon forum I think the story moves along well and honestly really liked the later seasons and the ending.

So I broke my ankle today at work jumping a fence. Was on a call of a possibly suicidal subject who was threatening suicide by cop and who had ingested about 50 Xanax bars too.

I had to get into position with the bean bag gun(40 mm foam round) to try and get him to the hospital. Ended up fracturing my ankle and another oficer took him into custody safely.

So what can I do to keep entertained for the next month?

Keep yourself busy by Old cops reruns. It'll also keep your sharp.

Good work on bringing the guy in safely though.

You sound like someone who makes ignorant judgments on internet forums

You would know, sir. You just accused the guy of being power hungry and abusive just because he's a cop.

Pot, meet kettle..

Back