broke fitch will finish GSP

Over and out**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
when fitch is broke, he is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. he nearly finished erick silva who has way more heart than GSP. gsp needs to watchout because broke fitch is coming for that belt.

GSP already broke Fitch, I see him doing it again too.

They should tie some cash around GSP's waist and throw him in the pit against Broke Fitch.

This is only funny when it comes natural, you tried too hard

when fitch is broke, he is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. he nearly finished erick silva who has way more heart than GSP. gsp needs to watchout because broke fitch is coming for that belt.

Broke Fitch is wayyyy more fun to watch than smoke break Fitch, but him even getting another shot at GSP would take a small miracle.

Fitch should use his body as a battering ram against GSPs skull.

Same Fitch as always. Almost got finished and decisioned ANOTHER opponent.

Demian by sub.

LMAO you said finish GSP... With what a steel chair wwe style?

I would love for that to be the case, as I always support Fitch, but I don't see one place where he has the edge on GSP. Maybe heart...maybe...

no gsp is more likely to finish fitch, then fitch is to finish gsp

Broke Fitch is not to be underestimated

I just pray for his next fight he found a shitty girlfriend who can spend all his money

If he's got three houses, and falling back on the mortgage of one is enough for him to become the frenzy animal "Broke Fitch", imagine how dangerous he would be if he was "Pat Barry broke"?

Ketchup Fitch is immortal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back