broke fitch will finish GSP

im 100% sure fitch wasn't broke when he fought Silve and Im 100% sure he will never be broke again if he ever was before...

No, that was DovahFitch.

Btw, it looks like Arona is giving Shogun a handjob in your avatar lol. Lucky SOB!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you touched my tralala ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my ding ding dong....

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

I like Fitch and loved how he brought it against Silva and perservered after being almost choked out.

But I don't see anyway he beats GSP, let alone finish him.

Hell No. If Condit couldn't do it then no chance in hell does Fitch have a chance.

I like broke Fitch as much as the next guy, but Pre Serra GSP takes Broke Fitch any day

broke fitch = welterweight Fedor

I actually think Broke Fitch could beat GSP at this point, as long as he doesn't stand with him like last time and fights like he did against Erick

Personally I would love to see GSP vs Fitch 2. It would be a SICK fight. I said this before Fitch even being exciting with his fight against Erick.

Agreed. No version of GSP could ever hang with Broke Fitch.

:icon_chee

Agreed. No version of GSP could ever hang with Broke Fitch.

:icon_chee

I disagree. Although some versions of GSP could not hang with Broke Fitch, any of the GSPs with limbs can indeed do it.

Silva has more heart?the kid practically gave up against fitch. Condit drilled GSP with that kick(Condit is leagues ahead of Fitch in striking) and George recovered to smash him for two more rounds. You must be delusional.

when fitch is broke, he is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. he nearly finished erick silva who has way more heart than GSP. gsp needs to watchout because broke fitch is coming for that belt.

............. and people were arguing with me the other day that White belts don't make bait and troll threads

what is so funny about finishing GSP? hes been finished in 100% of his defeats.

That's just because he's impossible to win a decision against.

He lost twice in 25 fights fighting against perhaps the toughest opposition in mma history.

That's not exactly being easy to finish.

lol @ this new "broke fitch " meme.

i actually like it.

usually u guys just bash fitch.

Silva has more heart?the kid practically gave up against fitch. Condit drilled GSP with that kick(Condit is leagues ahead of Fitch in striking) and George recovered to smash him for two more rounds. You must be delusional.

GSP Tapped to strikes against Matt Serra

Back