broke fitch will finish GSP

Question: was broke Fitch the same broke Fitch that was 12 seconded by Big Rig?

:icon_chee

when fitch is broke, he is one of the most dangerous fighters in the world. he nearly finished erick silva who has way more heart than GSP. gsp needs to watchout because broke fitch is coming for that belt.

Just like Alves, Kos, Fitch 1, BJ 2, Hardy, Shields, Condit....all gonna beat GSP....getting old son...hope hour account follows your name....

Same Fitch as always. Almost got finished and decisioned ANOTHER opponent.

Demian by sub.

fitch cant be submitted. not even by damian maia. his submission defense is one of the best. fitch will use his wrestling and gnp maia. maia is tough to finish though I'll give you that.

fitch cant be submitted. not even by damian maia. his submission defense is one of the best. fitch will use his wrestling and gnp maia. maia is tough to finish though I'll give you that.

Maia has the best jitz in the ufc besides werdum. If anyone can sub Fitch, its an adcc champ.

Why is Fitch being broke any different? His only UFC losses have been gsp and a kinda flukey one punch ko with Hendrix

Why is Fitch being broke any different? His only UFC losses have been gsp and a kinda flukey one punch ko with Hendrix

Because Broke Fitch is out for bonus money.

Fitch's fight with Silva was IMO fight of the year. And to all those saying that it's Fitch being Fitch, what was the last time you saw Fitch abandon full mount to go for an armbar?

Because Broke Fitch is out for bonus money.

Fitch's fight with Silva was IMO fight of the year. And to all those saying that it's Fitch being Fitch, what was the last time you saw Fitch abandon full mount to go for an armbar?

When was the last time Fitch finished an opponent? And I seem to remember Silva gassing and Fitch getting mount and keeping it for most of the 3rd round and still not finishing him.

who is more dangerous? broke fitch? motivated bj or focused chuck?

Finish pursuing a title fight with GSP because he won't be able to afford the expenses of training anymore? Possible. On a serious note though, I actually think my scenario holds a better chance of coming true than yours does.

I dont understand how the hell Fitch is broke. It just doesnt make a bit of sense. Jeff Sherwood gives you v500 even if you lose all of it.

Back