Brock: Roids Can Cause Divirticulitis

I see nothing wrong.

It's called puberty.

Same thing happened to me. 1 day I woke up and I was bulk as f*ck.

Ripped the screen door off the shower.

Last edited:
LOL he looks like Conan Obrien in the first pic

Steroid = Steroids

That means all types homey.

no not at all. I bet you can't find a single other case in which anabolic steroids coudl even be considered as causing divirticulitis. How come it doesn't happen to body builders?

Corticosteroids on the other hand have effects and act in similar ways to the other drugs in that list.

MUch much more likely opiates caused divirticulitis. Wrestlers are known for abusing opiates. Opiate users have a fairly high risk of divirticulitis.

I got that Athletic & Explosive Genetics bruh.

pics-Simeon-Panda1.jpg

u have to be genetically gifted and take steroids to be brock lesnar or jj watt... you guys know so little about health science i wonder why sherdogers even bother

no not at all. I bet you can't find a single other case in which anabolic steroids coudl even be considered as causing divirticulitis. How come it doesn't happen to body builders?

Corticosteroids on the other hand have effects and act in similar ways to the other drugs in that list.

MUch much more likely opiates caused divirticulitis. Wrestlers are known for abusing opiates. Opiate users have a fairly high risk of divirticulitis.

There's a lot of bodybuilders out there w problems, you just don't hear about them. You hear stats like Sumo's die 10 years younger than rest of population but none of that kind of stuff is reported w bodybuilding and they're way less healthy.

Bet you didn't know only, 50 Arnies had to have multiple heart surgeries and is even scheduled for more. Not exactly healthy. There's guys making it to 70s w 0 surgeries or heart problems.

Arnold could have easily died or had series complications from those surgeries.

There are tons of side-effects, it's just not what the publications write about, same like the NFL and Boxing don't write about how their athletes get Parkinsons.

u have to be genetically gifted and take steroids to be brock lesnar or jj watt... you guys know so little about health science i wonder why sherdogers even bother

I agree... you have to be genetically healthy to take a toxic substance and do well. Same w drunks.

But if it caused him severe Div@30 he obviously wasn't genetically gifted enough.

Steroid = Steroids

That means all types homey.

Steroids=steroids, huh?
So you're trying to tell me there's no difference between Prednisone and Nandrolone?
Same effects, same side effects, everything?

Yeah, unlike you geniuses who think anabolic steroids and corticosteroids are the same thing. Go rub some hydrocortisone cream on your arms, it'll make them bigger.

yAGtqposswiREmGzo2K9a89j.jpeg

post any of these guys at age 15.

Giant dude but still does'nt look like this

11111111111_original_crop_north.jpg

158261482_brock-lesnar-wwe-wwf-tna-ufc-wrestler-magazine-page-.jpg

They're like 2 or 3 Pokemon-Reem evolutions away

i don't know for the football dude, but lesnar was an obvious roider even before UFC debut/dick tatoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back