Brock: Roids Can Cause Divirticulitis

yAGtqposswiREmGzo2K9a89j.jpeg

post any of these guys at age 15.

You don't think he is juicing?
Check out Clay Mathews his freshman year at SC, "Incredible story. Clay Matthews Jr., once a 6-1 165 pound high school junior whose coach dad didn't even start him at Agoura High in California, will hit the NFL as a 6-3, 246 pound first round draft pick"
almost all of those guys are juiced up. They are playing for millions, they're doing everything in their power to compete. They either do them or be left behind. It sucks, but thats the way it is.

You don't think he is juicing?
Check out Clay Mathews his freshman year at SC, "Incredible story. Clay Matthews Jr., once a 6-1 165 pound high school junior whose coach dad didn't even start him at Agoura High in California, will hit the NFL as a 6-3, 246 pound first round draft pick"
almost all of those guys are juiced up. They are playing for millions, they're doing everything in their power to compete. They either do them or be left behind. It sucks, but thats the way it is.

my point wasn't that they're not juicing. just that at 15 you're not going to see many guys who will look like they're going to grow into brock lesnar. there's only one UberTS.

my point wasn't that they're not juicing. just that at 15 you're not going to see many guys who will look like they're going to grow into brock lesnar. there's only one UberTS.
For sure, no argument here. But you also aren't going to see many guys who look like them as adults unless they're on something.

Everyone is juicing except explosive black people guys, just accept it.

You are correct, but Brock doesn't care. He's made it clear he's all about home, family and money.

Lol that's why he said it was bugging him for years that how his UFC career ended ?

And why he also said he was going into the UFC in first place to prove himself ???

The guy obviously cares about being seen as legit, he was already a millionaire from WWE and got even more money and better terms after UFC. He could have retired and stayed home if that's all he cared about.

Lol that's why he said it was bugging him for years that how his UFC career ended ?

And why he also said he was going into the UFC in first place to prove himself ???

The guy obviously cares about being seen as legit, he was already a millionaire from WWE and got even more money and better terms after UFC. He could have retired and stayed home if that's all he cared about.

You could be right, but he is an actor. He knows exactly what to say to make himself seem real. Perhaps he even partially feels that he does want to be a real MMA champ. Still, he's made it clear that he mostly cares about home, family and money. Everything else is an afterthought. If not, he would have at least fought clean this last fight.

You could be right, but he is an actor. He knows exactly what to say to make himself seem real. Perhaps he even partially feels that he does want to be a real MMA champ. Still, he's made it clear that he mostly cares about home, family and money. Everything else is an afterthought. If not, he would have at least fought clean this last fight.

He said he got the knife on his chest tattoo because his career felt like it was killing him cuz he couldn't compete or prove himselfe in a real match.

he prolly always roided, cept this time he was so worried he roided right up the fight to give him extra courage.

It's almost as if he went through some kind of bodily change around his teen years.

Not defending him. just saying it's silly comparing he's pre teen years and to his puberty years when the male body is producing the most test.

At age 15? surely if Brock was always ment to be a mountain of muscle he would have been putting it on for at least a couple of years before that?

It's almost as if he went through some kind of bodily change around his teen years.

Not defending him. just saying it's silly comparing he's pre teen years and to his puberty years when the male body is producing the most test.

Your teen years are usually how you end up looking like... most ppl who are fat teenagers are fat adults. Most heavyset teenagers become heavy males and most skinny teenagers becomes skinny adults.

Brocks body type wen thru a total transformation after 18... like from skinny lurch to bodybuilder heavyset... I doubt it were natty. Changes like that are unlikely.

Hope you know they are talking about corticosteroids OP.

Your teen years are usually how you end up looking like... most ppl who are fat teenagers are fat adults. Most heavyset teenagers become heavy males and most skinny teenagers becomes skinny adults.

Brocks body type wen thru a total transformation after 18... like from skinny lurch to bodybuilder heavyset... I doubt it were natty. Changes like that are unlikely.

At age 15? surely if Brock was always ment to be a mountain of muscle he would have been putting it on for at least a couple of years before that?

All I'm saying is that him already being a lanky somewhat muscular wrestler at the age 15, hitting the weights at that time would surely boost him metabolism even further. Not saying he's 100% clean, just that it's silly talking about how at 15 he looked skinny and that "something" happend to him in his teen years that made him gain muscle. Almost as if his body was at a peak in test production.

All I'm saying is that him already being a lanky somewhat muscular wrestler at the age 15, hitting the weights at that time would surely boost him metabolism even further. Not saying he's 100% clean, just that it's silly talking about how at 15 he looked skinny and that "something" happend to him in his teen years that made him gain muscle. Almost as if his body was at a peak in test production.

You're not getting it... of all the ppl I went to HS w everyone that had a skinny built stayed that way and I'm 35 and still lots of them.

Ppl aren't skinny kids then wake up fatasses or buff one day.

I even know a guy that joined the NFL (besides my NFL bf). He looked like Brock at 18. Lean-muscular. Even he did not even undergo such a change... he's a wide-receiver and still has the same build, just little more muscle. He didn't go from a wide-receiver to a lineman like Brock did.

Ppl just get taller and longer in puberty... they don't change body types entirely or put on 50lbs of muscle.

Back