Brock: Roids Can Cause Divirticulitis

I see nothing wrong.

It's called puberty.

Same thing happened to me. 1 day I woke up and I was bulk as f*ck.

Ripped the screen door off the shower.

I agree, brah.

At first I was like:

Fotolia_18304836_XS.jpg

But then I was like...

maxresdefault.jpg

At 15 years old, I was the best athlete on both my basketball and football teams. Strongest and fastest guy on both squads as far as I knew. Definitely the fastest and built well.

I was likely about 5' 10" and 170 lbs. Took tons of protein shakes, all that stuff. Lifted like crazy. All clean.

Brock's frame and muscle at 15 was definitely bigger than mine was. That is not a normal 15-year old kid there, and he's hardly "scrawny." That's a serious athlete with a frame that looks like it is going to fill out a ton once he stops growing taller and starts to grow thicker.

I'm not saying Brock didn't do PED's before he got busted at UFC 200 because I absolutely believe he did them before. And I know of guys who were in high school in the 1980's (like I was) who got massive gains from PED usage.

Still, let's not pretend Brock wasn't a great athlete with superior genetics. You can't become what he has become without having some incredible genetics. Most guys who weigh 300 pounds cannot move with the speed, explosiveness and agility Brock has shown.

On the other hand, if Brock has been abusing PED's for decades, then my guess is he won't be on the earth a whole lot longer. Maybe the diverticulitis was a sign of what is to come.

I hope not, for his sake and for the sake of his family.

Those pictures are what he looked like at 15. He was a monster. His whole family is huge. I always love the "He's been on steroids since High School!!" argument despite the fact he was a college athlete. Those dudes sort of get tested.

wait...we already know he did PEDs, is this still a question?

We all know that only one supplement can cause that kind of transformation in that short of a time span.

Frog_80b859_388896.jpg

That's what hard work on the farm will do to your body.

There is truth to this, although you might be being sarcastic here.

I lived beside two kids when I was young. They were brothers. Both families (mine and theirs) lived on farms. Real farms. "Get up in the morning and do work all day" farms.

Both brothers, clean as far as I know, were of German descent as Brock is. Both were built like husky barbarians and both went on to play college football. Basically, Jacked White Boy Farmers.

Farm living will make you stronger. Of course, so will steroids.

At 15 years old, I was the best athlete on both my basketball and football teams. Strongest and fastest guy on both squads as far as I knew. Definitely the fastest and built well.

I was likely about 5' 10" and 170 lbs. Took tons of protein shakes, all that stuff. Lifted like crazy. All clean.

Brock's frame and muscle at 15 was definitely bigger than mine was. That is not a normal 15-year old kid there, and he's hardly "scrawny." That's a serious athlete with a frame that looks like it is going to fill out a ton once he stops growing taller and starts to grow thicker.

I'm not saying Brock didn't do PED's before he got busted at UFC 200 because I absolutely believe he did them before. And I know of guys who were in high school in the 1980's (like I was) who got massive gains from PED usage.

Still, let's not pretend Brock wasn't a great athlete with superior genetics. You can't become what he has become without having some incredible genetics. Most guys who weigh 300 pounds cannot move with the speed, explosiveness and agility Brock has shown.

On the other hand, if Brock has been abusing PED's for decades, then my guess is he won't be on the earth a whole lot longer. Maybe the diverticulitis was a sign of what is to come.

I hope not, for his sake and for the sake of his family.
I can take you, bro.

Back