Brock Lesnar took down everybody he faced in the UFC.

Overeem will destroy everyone, and will make it look simple. He will make the UFC HW division look like a complete joke.

Lol, Brock didn't even try to wrestle Overeem.

you call that takedown of Cain an actual takedown? he tried taking him down, Cain popped right up, and unleashed a fury of a thousand swords on Brocks face.

you could argue that for the 2ND takedown because cain pretty turned over mid air and landed on his feet

but he flat out tackled him the 1st time. If that's not a takedown, I don't know what is.

Scrambling and getting up fast doesn't erase the takedown from history

Well he was shit pantsingly terrified of Overeem. Having nearly no striking outside of a right straight and a terrible defensive posture, he had last been thrashed by a fighter that could be a light heavy, then he was put in the cage with someone who was the same size as him and was known for ripping peoples heads off striking.

Did he even try to take him down?

Lol, Brock didn't even try to wrestle Overeem.

you can't find a bigger Brock fan than me. I'd sacrifice the blood of innocent children to make him champion again... but he managed to grab a very nice and high single leg and couldn't do anything with it

and between the reem's stance and knees, he was never able to move in again, he was posed to try but couldn't do it.

Reem's defense was brilliant.

you can't find a bigger Brock fan than me. I'd sacrifice the blood of innocent children to make him champion again... but he managed to grab a very nice and high single leg and couldn't do anything with it

and between the reem's stance and knees, he was never able to move in again, he was posed to try but couldn't do it.

Reem's defense was brilliant.

You don't abandon your only way to win because you get stuffed once. GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, etc, all get their TD stuffed from time to time. But they don't stop trying, and are usually successful

Brock also threw a punch in every fight. He also blinked.

Correct. Also, the football used by the NFL is brown.

I believe that your stat and mine have had roughly equivalent influence on outcomes....

Brock only attempted one half-ass takedown.

If Brock went after Overeem the way he went after Cain, I guarantee Overeem would have been on his back.

Cain got up so quick because Lesnar tried to move to half guard too quickly. Lesnar was too amped up, and not tactical like he was against Mir.

Brock Lesnar is the Baddest Man on the Planet and UFC Hall of Famer...lol

Brock only attempted one half-ass takedown.

If Brock went after Overeem the way he went after Cain, I guarantee Overeem would have been on his back.

damn you shoulda been in brocks corner he might still be champ...:rolleyes:

Brock Lesnar is the Baddest Man on the Planet and UFC Hall of Famer...lol

Machida Era lololololol

yea people who are CHAMPION get some titles like baddest man on the planet.

Lesnar was champion for like 2 years... won 3 title fights, that's why they called him that btw

Back