Brock Lesnar took down everybody he faced in the UFC.

You don't abandon your only way to win because you get stuffed once. GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, etc, all get their TD stuffed from time to time. But they don't stop trying, and are usually successful

They don't eat uberknees from 265 pound behemoths.

I don't get why you don't understand this.

lesnar-randy.jpg

is that pro-wrestling? or is that brock lesnar defeating randy couture for the UFC title?

And this is B(c)rock losing a "MMA Match" to John Cena

Lesnar-Cena_crop_exact.jpg

Are ya proud?

that gif got me thinking, they really should have stopped the fight when Carwin was hammering on Brock,

What if Carwin had just stopped punching and thrown his hands up in the air yell in "fuck yeah!" like pat Smith did.

Would the ref have awarded him a win?? It's not like brock was getting up quick to come back after him..
most people seem to forget..
Brock got back up before the round was over and pushed shane carwin against the cage, went for a takedown just as the horn sounded.

He wasn't that hurt. If Carwin had backed away and raised his hands, Brock wold've sprang to his feet.

You forget that Overeem is the only one Brock fought following his second bout with diverticulitis.

And this is B(c)rock losing a "MMA Match" to John Cena

Lesnar-Cena_crop_exact.jpg

Are ya proud?

That's obviously a pro-wrestling match. You see, I don't go around pretending that Brock hasn't done pro-wrestling.

Why do you go around pretending that he didn't win UFC fights? Including the UFC Championship?

UFC100-Lesnar-Mir2.gif

Are you that upset by history?

thats because the Reem is a god amongst mortals. and will be the undefeated and undisputed UFC champion of the world as soon as he gets his well deserved title shot. how unlucky JDS and Cain are to be in the same division as this guy? both so skilled yet so far away from The Reem.

Undefeated? Dude has lost multiple fights.

most people seem to forget..
Brock got back up before the round was over and pushed shane carwin against the cage, went for a takedown just as the horn sounded.

He wasn't that hurt. If Carwin had backed away and raised his hands, Brock wold've sprang to his feet.

I was mainly trying to be funny, but i didn't remember it that way for some reason, maybe blind Brock hatred, maybe not...

I thought that he was still hammering on him, albiet at a much slowed tempo and brock slowly got back to his feet.

Didn't remember that at all,

Undefeated? Dude has lost multiple fights.

A meer technicality, The LHW "Overeem" has lost multiple times yes, but the Demi god, The only man Zues himself fears, save for UberTS of course, Ubereem hasn't lost a HW MMA fight.

These are not really the same people, and shouldn't be confused as such.

Please Carry on...

I was mainly trying to be funny, but i didn't remember it that way for some reason, maybe blind Brock hatred, maybe not...

I thought that he was still hammering on him, albiet at a much slowed tempo and brock slowly got back to his feet.

Didn't remember that at all,

that's the funny thing, I was being serious. Most people truly don't remember the way round 1 of that fight ended. They remember Brock going down, getting gnp'd, and then suddenly their minds fast forward to round 2.

but the truth is Carwin had 3 big flurries including when he first dropped Brock, two with punches, one with elbows, each of which were blocked and Brock kept punching back and kicking him off (he kicked him off of him literally 3 or 4 times and and I mean took his foot and shoved him back two feet at least)

and then after the 3rd flurry, Carwin sort of stood up and hovered over Brock, at which point they had this really cool scramble where Brock tried to come straight out but Carwin sprawled on top of him, then Brock turned the opposite direction and scooted out the back door, and stood up. And because of the way Brock came out, Carwin's back was now against the cage.

Brock pushed him against it, controlled his wrists, and tried a couple of those knees that people throw straight up from the side (it's kinda hard to explain but it's not your typical thai plum knee) one of which landed nicely.

then he grabbed a double and started to lift Shane off the ground as the horn sounded.

As you might have figured out: I've watched that fight many many times. One of my favorite in mma history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back