Brock Lesnar took down everybody he faced in the UFC.

It's mildly interesting trivia.

However, since:

Brock was physically and mentally broken before he even entered the ring
The Reem fight was by far the shortest of his career
Brock only half-attempted 1 takedown
Brock only got Carwin down after he was gasping like a fish out of water

the "significance" of Reem being an Immovable Object is really suspect

thats because the Reem is a god amongst mortals. and will be the undefeated and undisputed UFC champion of the world as soon as he gets his well deserved title shot. how unlucky JDS and Cain are to be in the same division as this guy? both so skilled yet so far away from The Reem.

a bit too obvious

2/10

Lol

Brock only took Carwin down after Shane got tired, and he only had Cain down for what, 2 seconds?

Brock was checked out before he walked into the cage against Reem. He was there for a last paycheck.

Oh, and Reem is a confirmed roider who skipped random tests for the Brock fight (which Brock passed) and failed his next random (which Mir, Nelson, JDS, Cain, and Bigfoot all passed)

WASTELAND this sh!t for pro-"wrestling"

They're discussing his UFC fights, you dumbshit. Remember that he was a UFC Fighter? And UFC Champion?

Oh wait you probably tried to block it out of your mind, all but the losses of course

BrockLesnarChamp.jpg

i will never understand why people dont give Brock credit. Come on he never was given an easy fight except maybe for Herring, come on people

Badr and Reem were supposed to have a fight under MMA rules.

They agreed to do 1 K-1 rules fight, and then 1 MMA rules fight.

Overeem whupped him up in their first fight, and Badr backed out of the MMA fight because everyone knew what was gonna happen.

Which was good for Hari, cuz he got tooled by a nobody in his only mma fight.

HAHA oh man, to be that fan. That's even worse than being the JUST BLEED guy. The JUST BLEED guy wsa just an excited tool. That guy is a fucking 30 year old man that still thinks pro wrestling is real.

That gif is full of win lol

Brock-Lesnar-wwe-30399433-1600-900.jpg

LOL

Looks like a pro-"wrestler" to me.

i'm guessing you're trying to show a picture of when he's actually done pro-wrestling.

You're aware people can do more than one thing in their life, yes? Anderson Silva used to work at mcdonalds.

Fedor was in the army.

Brock Lesnar did WWE, and went back to it after he retired from MMA, but he fought in the UFC and won 3 UFC title fights. You're aware of this. Why are you trolling?

lesnar-randy.jpg

is that pro-wrestling? or is that brock lesnar defeating randy couture for the UFC title?

Have you repressed this from your mind? :D

not uh dude thats obviously the super mexican cain

Such hate man. I don't understand how you could be so offended that people are excited about Cain again. Did he hop on your girlfriend after he got off JDS or something?

that gif got me thinking, they really should have stopped the fight when Carwin was hammering on Brock,

What if Carwin had just stopped punching and thrown his hands up in the air yell in "fuck yeah!" like pat Smith did.

Would the ref have awarded him a win?? It's not like brock was getting up quick to come back after him..

Imagine having a stomach condition and getting kicked in the stomach by Overeem.

That would make anyone retire

you call that takedown of Cain an actual takedown? he tried taking him down, Cain popped right up, and unleashed a fury of a thousand swords on Brocks face.

Actually he took him down twice, and attempting to transition to guard is what allowed Cain to pop up.

that gif got me thinking, they really should have stopped the fight when Carwin was hammering on Brock,

What if Carwin had just stopped punching and thrown his hands up in the air yell in "fuck yeah!" like pat Smith did.

Would the ref have awarded him a win?? It's not like brock was getting up quick to come back after him..

No. It was clear Brock wasn't hurt because he won.

Back