Brock Lesnar to compete in ADCC

BoxingFan123

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Whats everyone's thoughts on this?

Will he be the next Kerr/Arona?!?!

Source?

I think he would get tapped pretty quick. Someone would heel hook those chicken legs of his in about ten seconds.

source or stfu.

and the heavy's don't count.

Last edited:
Good for him, its actually refreashing to see him take on challenges and try to improve... Comprido said that Brock is a great student and loves grappling

Werdum/Abreu/Monson were the last champions, I'm not sure who is competing in the over 99KG next year, Barral probably too. He will probably have a tougher time in the Absolute rather than the Over 99KG division, if he chooses to go that route.

This makes the grappling world interesting, thats for sure.

Roger by world's first NOGI cross choke.

Hes gonna clamp down on those Lats, and cross choke that big Viking Biacth!

i hope he does, and i hope he wins. the interwebz would implode from the WWE wrassler fans all trying to log on at the same time.

Roger by world's first NOGI cross choke.

Hes gonna clamp down on those Lats, and cross choke that big Viking Biacth!

You beat me too it! Hahaha. Maybe I should have read the whole thread before posting Roger by cross choke...

I must admit, Lesner impressed me with his last UFC win, but submission grappling is a different beast than MMA. In two years though, who knows. I have a hard time seeing him beating Roger.

i think his competing would be great to "further the sport" if you will. the UFC HWT Champ in action would draw alot of new eyeballs to the ADCC which could bring alot more people to grappling.

Can Mark Kerr style tactics work in ADCC circa 2010-2011? Someone tell me.

Back