Brock Lesnar Destroys Two Guys

What I meant (and I was misinterpreted as being a hater) is that Lenar's inhuman strength and crazy athletic abilities alone didn't make the cut when he faced good strikers like Overeem or more complete fighters like Velasquez.

I'm not hating bitches, I'm stating a fact. He had a GREAT run considering he was a newcomer in MMA, but his lack of technique and experience made him lose Vs. Overeem and Velasquez. Against these guys, pure strength and athletic abilities aren't enough.

That's a sad thing that Lesnar didn't train MMA sooner in his life.

He had great wrestling too you know. You act like all he had was strength.

He didn't have great wrestling. He last wrestled in college years ago. He only outwrestled guys like Herring and Couture because of size and strength. Pro wrestling =/= wrestling.

He didn't have great wrestling. He last wrestled in college years ago. He only outwrestled guys like Herring and Couture because of size and strength. Pro wrestling =/= wrestling.

Why isn't Mariusz Pudzianowski putting clinics on world-class fighters if all one needs to succeed is size and strength?

I never understand the visceral hatred so many MMA fans have for pro wrestling. It's scripted entertainment. Would you bash The Godfather because it's 'fake mobsters'? It must be the terrible insecurity that comes with watching a sport where half-naked men grapple in a cage and wanting people to take it seriously.

I'm not a WWE fan, but I never understood it either. I always saw it as a soap opera for men. Of course it's fake, everything on TV is fake, even reality TV is fake, people can still enjoy it.

He straight up F5ed Kane and Big Show on Raw damn dude. He's coming for everybody in UFC. If can pull of that manuever in a MMA match McGreGOAT might have ratings competition. :icon_lol:

he straight up f5ed kane and big show on raw damn dude. He's coming for everybody in ufc. If can pull of that manuever in a mma match mcgregoat might have ratings competition. :icon_lol:

hahahaha

Lesnar is a freak of nature. That's a shame his gorilla strength and athleticism don't translate very well in MMA

Except the exact opposite. lol

All he had was his athleticism and he managed to beat a bunch of professional MMA fighters like Mir, Carwin, and Couture.

He straight up F5ed Kane and Big Show on Raw damn dude. He's coming for everybody in UFC. If can pull of that manuever in a MMA match McGreGOAT might have ratings competition. :icon_lol:

but now that you mentioned it.....Brock could very well shred Conor's ratings, dude is a draw

Except the exact opposite. lol

All he had was his athleticism and he managed to beat a bunch of professional MMA fighters like Mir, Carwin, and Couture.

Finished all of them inside two rounds too. If Brock would have gone into MMA directly out of college he would have been the greatest ever. God it would have been satisfying to see him hulk smash Fedor Emelianenko.

Why isn't Mariusz Pudzianowski putting clinics on world-class fighters if all one needs to succeed is size and strength?

Average wrestling =/= great wrestling. Pudz has no wrestling skill. That doesn't mean Brock had great wrestling skill.

Shame about the diverticulitis and his over all lack of skills. A no diverticulitis Brock with 5 more years of MMA experience before his debut probably would have been one of the best ever.

I'm not a WWE fan, but I never understood it either. I always saw it as a soap opera for men. Of course it's fake, everything on TV is fake, even reality TV is fake, people can still enjoy it.

This. I really couldn't care either way if someone enjoys it. I assume the really angry ones are former pro wrestling fans trying to over compensate.

I truely dont get why so many people watch this weird thing

believe me i didnt either untill i actually started to follow it about a year ago. its bat shit crazy but thats what makes it fun

it's too bad he wasnt fighting in the ufc when he was 25

I'm not much of a fan of Brock either. He became champ after how many career wins? It was a bad time for him to capture the belt. The dude is strong as hell but that really doesnt help as much when you run from punches.

Seriously what's with people saying Brock can't take a punch . Dude took one of the greatest beatdowns ever from Carwin and kept coming. Heart of a non-fighter my ass. He might not enjoy getting hit but what kind of nut job does like getting hit. A lesser man and probably a lot of current ufc guys would've tapped out to Carwin but Brock kept going. Discrediting Brock only serves to discredit the sport in my opinion a healthy Brock beats any HW not named Cain, JDS, Fedor, Werdum or Big Nog in their primes. Easily a top 10 HW all time and people still say he hasn't got the heart of a fighter just because he took a pro wrestling gig to make some money? GTFO

Seriously what's with people saying Brock can't take a punch . Dude took one of the greatest beatdowns ever from Carwin and kept coming. Heart of a non-fighter my ass. He might not enjoy getting hit but what kind of nut job does like getting hit. A lesser man and probably a lot of current ufc guys would've tapped out to Carwin but Brock kept going. Discrediting Brock only serves to discredit the sport in my opinion a healthy Brock beats any HW not named Cain, JDS, Fedor, Werdum or Big Nog in their primes. Easily a top 10 HW all time and people still say he hasn't got the heart of a fighter just because he took a pro wrestling gig to make some money? GTFO

nah it was more or less how he took the beating from the reem and quit as soon as he started getting hit, then retired from real fighting to go back to acting. It was impressive the carwin fight tho. And assuming he would have been the best ever is just that, assuming.

nah it was more or less how he took the beating from the reem and quit as soon as he started getting hit, then retired from real fighting to go back to acting. It was impressive the carwin fight tho. And assuming he would have been the best ever is just that, assuming.

Like Latifi quitting against Blachowicz or Cerrone quitting against Pettis?

Body kicks can crumple even the toughest men no matter how much heart you have.

He just lost 2 in a row and had much less negotiation power in the UFC than the WWE. Now it's the other way around where a healthy rested Brock is more valuable to the UFC and will probably come back. The guy likes money much like any man that has ever had to provide for a family (or two). How that makes him less of a fighter I don't know. Is Rampage less of a fighter for doing TNA and going to Bellator?

Back