Brock Lesnar Destroys Two Guys

Cain-Velasquez-and-Brock-Lesnar-at-UFC-121.jpeg

Lesnar is a freak of nature. That's a shame his gorilla strength and athleticism don't translate very well in MMA

Lesnar is a freak of nature. That's a shame his gorilla strength and athleticism don't translate very well in MMA

Right.............

He only attained the UFC title...........

Incredible. One of the best UFC HW champs of all time. We will never know how he would have fared against Cain if he had been at full health.

wtf are you talking about?! his athleticism was the main thing why he was so successful along with his wrestling...

his skills werent there to compete on the highest level, especially striking was not that great and even worse when he got hit.

edit: highest level I mean cain

I truely dont get why so many people watch this weird thing

With those goddamn traps and twitches at 1:08 it looks like there's a smaller lesnar with narrower shoulders trying to get out of the bigger one.

I seen Rampage do that to Arona once... true story... anyway, wow, those Hardy boys were complete clowns. never noticed until now... the things that appeal to kids, huh?

Incredible. One of the best UFC HW champs of all time. We will never know how he would have fared against Cain if he had been at full health.

Yeah Brock at full strength, even scarier would be if there was no limit on heavyweight. Imagine Brock not having to cut any weight and working out the way he wants.

Right.............

And got his ass kicked when by Overeem and Cain. Pure strength alone isn't enough against the bests.

Lesnar started to train MMA too late in his career, sadly.

And got his ass kicked when by Overeem and Cain. Pure strength alone isn't enough against the bests.

That was after battling through an ailment that would have eviscerated lesser men. I would have feared for Overeem and Cain's life if they would have had to face Prime Brock.

Right.............

Seriously.

Lesnar might be the most underrated fighter the UFC has ever had. He deserves major credit for his accomplishments. People love to hate on him, but he is very clearly a world class athlete. He has wins against multiple legends of the sport, and managed to defend his belt. Losses to Mir, AO, and Cain Velasquez are nothing to be ashamed of.

Give the guy some credit. Jesus.

Was a top 3 fighter, held a belt with some Dana-help, and has the heart of a non-fighter. Can't deal with getting punched, yet accomplished all that with little MMA training. His strength and athleticism was exactly WHAT translated into MMA.

[insert_name_here];102610847 said:
I seen Rampage do that to Arona once...

I remember people saying that it was slam that KOd Arona not the headbutt. Silly people.

That's a completely different (and much more accurate) statement than saying his strength and athleticism didn't translate well to MMA, which they obviously did.

Back