Brock Lesnar Destroys Two Guys

Was a top 3 fighter, held a belt with some Dana-help, and has the heart of a non-fighter. Can't deal with getting punched, yet accomplished all that with little MMA training. His strength and athleticism was exactly WHAT translated into MMA.
This

can you make pro wrestling threads in the wasteland, please? this is classic wasteland material.

you mean he "destroys" by following a script where he falsely attacks two already beat up guys from the back?

Man...strip Cain already and give the strap to Brock, he clearly is a fighting machine.

Was a top 3 fighter, held a belt with some Dana-help, and has the heart of a non-fighter. Can't deal with getting punched, yet accomplished all that with little MMA training. His strength and athleticism was exactly WHAT translated into MMA.

Excellent post.

you mean he "destroys" by following a script where he falsely attacks two already beat up guys from the back?

Man...strip Cain already and give the strap to Brock, he clearly is a fighting machine.

Sounds like you described Pride to me

Didn't Ronda also destroy 2 guys at the same time in a fight?? A 300+lbs monster doing the same doesn't seem nearly as impressive.

I know that wrestling mat "gives" (you can see it bouncing like crazy) but STILL, that must hurt to get slammed like that by Brock

250px-Angle-Lesnar-2003.jpg

Sounds like you described Pride to me

Maybe learn a thing or two while you're alive then?

That is, if you're able to...

PRIDE and UFC had a couple of fixed fights, where as your WWE is only about swollen red men and their fake wrestling.

PRIDE and UFC had a couple of fixed fights, where as your WWE is only about fake wrestling.

I never understand the visceral hatred so many MMA fans have for pro wrestling. It's scripted entertainment. Would you bash The Godfather because it's 'fake mobsters'? It must be the terrible insecurity that comes with watching a sport where half-naked men grapple in a cage and wanting people to take it seriously.

I never understand the visceral hatred so many MMA fans have for pro wrestling. It's scripted entertainment. Would you bash The Godfather because it's 'fake mobsters'? It must be the terrible insecurity that comes with watching a sport where half-naked men grapple in a cage and wanting people to take it seriously.

MMA is a sport.

What is WWE?

Some 5-15 year old spits out WWE is more real and you go in to defend him?

And got his ass kicked when by Overeem and Cain. Pure strength alone isn't enough against the bests.

Lesnar started to train MMA too late in his career, sadly.

He had great wrestling too you know. You act like all he had was strength.

That is why the 265 limit needs to be lifted. That Lesnar is the UFC heavyweight champ to this day.

MMA is a sport.

What is WWE?

Some 5-15 year old spits out WWE is more real and you go in to defend him?

The guy was trolling a Wanderlei Silva fan using a line from Chael Sonnen's playbook. My point about the irrational hatred some MMA fans have for rasslin' stands.

The guy was trolling a Wanderlei Silva fan using a line from Chael Sonnen's playbook. My point about the irrational hatred some MMA fans have for rasslin' stands.

I don't care about WWE and people are free to believe whatever they want.

Just please, don't make shit where it's doesn't belong.

Maybe learn a thing or two while you're alive then?

That is, if you're able to...

PRIDE and UFC had a couple of fixed fights, where as your WWE is only about swollen red men and their fake wrestling.

Sounds alot like pride to me doe

Back