• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bring on GSP. GOAT vs GOAT

who wins?

• Total voters
It's over man.. GSP does not need to fight anyone.. He's fought twice in 7 years.
Money makes them go out of their den. He made a movie recently, then accepted more money to analyze fights for the RDS channel. He wants money. Khabib said GSP is the fight his father wanted. Can't you see the writing on the wall? That being said, 3rd belt or fuck this shit.

Money makes them go out of their den. He made a movie recently, then accepted more money to analyze fights for the RDS channel. He wants money. Khabib said GSP is the fight his father wanted. Can't you see the writing on the wall? That being said, 3rd belt or fuck this shit.

If the fight was happening he calls GSP into the cage..

GSP Was There..

I was expecting that.. Khabib retired..

Now I'm sure of one thing, Khabib wouldn't have been able to take GSP down.
Tibau wasn't just because Khabib had a bad day, there is a certain level of wrestlers who are too hard to takedown, and he struggled a lot today with Justin, (who is a whitebelt on the ground).
That being said, it doesn't mean Khabib loses, because his striking is on point, and his chin seems unbreakable. Also his cardio is on another level. 55-45 GSP imo

At this point Khabib would have to be the favorite, especially if it happens at 155. GSP is old and has very shop worn knees. If they were both in their prime and the fight was at 165+ I would favor GSP.

I feel the same, time is GSP's enemy here. Prime for Prime def GSP would be the fav, but now I do think Khabib would be able to take it. be a hard fight still I think, but Khabib seems unstoppable at the moment

165 GOAT Belt!!! When fans are allowed back in the arena, Khabib might want to test himself again by then...

<{danayeah}>

Khabib, think Gsp would get tooled on the ground.

165 GOAT Belt!!! When fans are allowed back in the arena, Khabib might want to test himself again by then...

<{danayeah}>

That's what happened with Jordan right? His father died and he retired but then he came back a year later and won 3 more championships.

Time for the Mega fight we all deserve!!!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

****thread was made right after Gaethje tap, tap and before retirement... Now we can only wish.

come on gsp wanted no part of khabib before so this is what would make him want it now please.

lol RDS money? Movie money for a few clips?

GSP made millions and continue to do so with a nice asset manager.

Plus all the sponsoring he does. I

I'm sure he offered his services RDS for free. It was a new challenge to him... does not care about money.

GSP pre ACL tear is the worst possible match up for Khabib. Bigger, stronger, faster, better TDS, nearly impossible to take down, better striking and just as good on the ground

That's what happened with Jordan right? His father died and he retired but then he came back a year later and won 3 more championships.
My Man Khabib going to play Cricket and take time and refocus in life?

<TheWire1>

Khabib. It’s surprising that so many people still don’t grasp how good Khabib’s grappling is.

Even GSP would be at a disadvantage in this area

Khabib makes GSP tap to strikes without breaking a sweat.

GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

Last edited:
GSP, can handle (or at least survive) everywhere against Khabib

GSP pre ACL tear is the worst possible match up for Khabib. Bigger, stronger, faster, better TDS, nearly impossible to take down, better striking and just as good on the ground
I agree with you.
I'm pretty sure Zahabi was right when he said he didn't think Khabib could take GSP down, and that if he could, GSP would be able to get up.
Also, GSP's is slick off his back, not saying he could submit Khabib, but attend subs to get up.
And on the feet, I give a slight edge to GSP.

Khabib and pretty easily. It’s surprising that so many people still don’t grasp how far ahead of everyone his grappling is.
Who has he ever beat that is even 1/5th the overall grappler GSP is?

I'll wait

GSP wins a unanimous but uneventful decision via landing more jabs

GSPs wrestling was so good he trained with the olympic team and many people have said he could have easily been on the olympic team if he dedicated himself to that instead of mma.

And he has the best jab in the history of the sport.

Back