• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bring on GSP. GOAT vs GOAT

who wins?

• Total voters
I believe Khabib when he says he's done. If it were to happen, Khabib wins. Especially now with GSP being 40.

Bring gsp so he watches anderson face Jon Jones?

I don’t get it

{<huh}

GSP doesn't even belong in the octagon with Khabib and it's offensive at this point to even suggest he has any argument to be considered GOAT over Khabib.

khabib wins via submission due to strikes vs a prime GSP

Khabib would get jabbed to death and put on his back. This little 'my mom doesn't want me to fight again' revelation....Khabib sounds like a guy who wants no part of GSP to me.

Pretty clear when he mentioned Conor vs Dustin that the GSP fight may just interest him.

Would love it. Seems like Khabib is intent on retiring though

Khabib AINEC, and this is coming from a major GSP fanboy.

At this point Khabib would have to be the favorite, especially if it happens at 155. GSP is old and has very shop worn knees. If they were both in their prime and the fight was at 165+ I would favor GSP.
exactly

***even with the announced retirement. I am for one glad I got to witness the greatness of both the #1 and #2 GOAT of All Time...

Time for the Mega fight we all deserve!!!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

****thread was made right after Gaethje tap, tap and before retirement... Now we can only wish.
Right now, Khabib would dominate GSP. If both in their prime, GSP slightly better due to size but Khabib very well would still have a good chance. However, Khabib #1 P4P in UFC history.

Gsp fans, how does gsp win? He is not better than Khabib in any way...

Khabib via dec. for sure.

Any other fighter and I could see dana's big bucks convincing him to fight gsp insta fight. Khabib though, I don't think so

i honestly think khabib is done and idk if gsp would be willing to take the fight at this point lol

Back